━ [79]

Val's pov

"I need to go talk to Andrew" i heard Alex say from beside me.

"Don't hurt him," I mumbled, grabbing onto his arm before he could step outside the house.

I watched as anger flashed through his eyes again,"yeah whatever"

I sighed, as his arm was released from my grip. I watched the door slam, before a loud sigh escaped my mouth.

I'm such a horrible person, I should've just told him. I should've never kept that secret.

+

Hours later I had been sitting on the couch, watching the news when I heard this.

"Alexander Williams is seen leaving his million dollar mansion pretty upset, after wife, Valerie Mercado Williams was seen standing in the doorway looking just as upset!"

The blonde news reporter had said into the microphone she was holding.

"Was this the possible outcome of the pictures being leaked?! Stay tuned for more, Vandrew" (Valerie & Andrew)

It took me a second to realize what that stood for, it was ship name. Wow these people were really taking it seriously! But again it was kinda there job, but I hated it.

As I leaned back into the couch, I started thinking. This was all Jacks fault. He leaked the pictures!

If it weren't for him, I could've maybe kept the secret a little longer before I told Alex about the kiss.

This wasn't fair, he was ruining my life day by day.

And I knew what I needed too do.