━ [25]

Val's pov

Things had gotten quiet out of hand the past week. I've been getting calls from Jack out of no where and they haven't been pleasant.

I didn't know where he was, but I wanted him to stop. Just to leave me alone, that's all I wanted.

I was in the middle of work, I was a model now, and my cellphone had began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Valerie, how you doing?"

"Jack, I swear to god, you need to stop calling this number, you need to stop showing up in my yard at 3 in the morning. This has gotten out of hand,"

"I'm at work jack" I mumbled into the phone.

"I know that," the smirk was evident in his voice.

"Mrs Williams?" Someone said from behind me. I turned around to face the man holding the bouquet of flowers. "Yes?"

"These are for you" he mumbled nodding handing me the flowers. I thanked him as I watched him walk off. As I went to speak to jack I learned that he had hung up, I slammed my phone down on the desk next to me and stared at the flowers. Smiling my thought was that Alex had bought them for me, but when I looked at the little card attached to the flowers I frowned.

It read, I see every move you make baby girl, just like I know about your pregnancy. Let me guess, you didn't even know you were pregnant until now? Well, I've been watching you.

Love,
Jack

As I stared at the little card I quickly became furious. Grabbing the bouquet I ripped the card off of it shoving it in my pocket before I ran towards the trash and dumped the flowers in.

I walked off the photo shoot, hearing people calling my name. But I ignored them. I got in my car and dashed down the rode towards Sammy's apartment.

A/n

20 likes and 14 comments for the next update. What's coming up next is probably more drama.