━ [55]

Val's pov

Arriving at the hospital they had situated me in a room and they had checked my vitals and heart rate. They said I was doing fine, except a bleeding nose that didn't seem to stop and a really bad headache.

The doctors suspected that since I had that accident three years ago that's what triggered it to be more painful than it should've been. They had also said that usually if someone had suffered a head injury before and they have another accident to the head it could cause a seizure if it hits the wrong nerve. So I had too stay an extra day to be monitored. Andrew and the rest of the family were in my hospital room, making themselves comfortable as they spoke to me.

Alex although, was still not here. I was worried, he hadn't been answering his calls, but usually he'd find some way to call. I knew what I had said upset him deeply, but I was still very puzzled as to what happened. No one would tell me strictly saying, "it's not my place to tell you" and I would just sigh for the one hundredth time today.

"I've called Alex, don't worry. He's on his wa-"

The door slammed open and there stood Alex. In the black pants and white button up shirt he had been wearing earlier when he stormed out.

"What a surprise" Andrew mumbled

"Baby I'm so sorry, I-"

"Your sorry? Sorry ain't cutting it bro, you left your wife for hours, she could've died. All because you stormed out cause you didn't wanna tell her about your past life" Andrew yelled.

"Andrew calm down" Diana tried to calm her husband down but it wasn't working.

"You wanna bring up my past? Huh, how about we bring up yours, remember New Jersey?" Andrews face went blank, "you wouldn't" he spat.

"I would" Alex and Andrew faces were sharing the same look, they each had glares. They were pretty strong too. 

"Why don't we tell Diana what really happened" Alex yelled getting up in his brothers face, but before anything could happen Alex's dad came in and stepped between the brothers. "You two, this is not how me and your mother raised you, fighting over some stupid nonsense" he yelled, my headache had long ago came back and I was growing tired.

"Alex will tell his wife when he wishes too, you will have no part in it"

It was silent in the room, Alex's dad let out a sigh. "Now I think we shall leave Valerie and Alex to themselves" Nina cut in wrapping an arm around her husband. "As for everyone else, come" she said, ushering Alissa, Adrain, and her grandchildren out. Lucy and Diana fallowed after, so did Alex's father.

Andrew stood behind though, he stared between me and Alex. I wanted to know what he was thinking, these two seemed to be hiding secrets. But I wasn't about to but into Andrews secret, because it did not concern me.

Alex's and Andrews dad popped his head backed in. "Now Andrew" he said seriously.

With one last look at Alex and then me, Andrew stormed out of the room. His shoulder brushing harshly against his fathers broad chest

The door shut and then there was silence.

A/n

40 comments and 36 likes for the next update.