━ [13]

Alex's pov

I wasn't going to fight him, no, but I was going to put him in line. He needed to stay away from Valerie. He had no right to show up here, not at our wedding, not on Valerie's big day. He could mess with me all he wanted, but not with Valerie.

Valerie didn't deserve this, not from anyone and he needed to be put in line. We ended up stepping outside near all the cars. "You have some nerve showing up here, especially when you weren't even invited" I stood a good couple inches taller than him, and I looked down on him.

"You have some nerve marrying, what's mine" he spat.

"She's not some object, she isn't yours, she doesn't belong to anyone" I shook my head, anger boiling in me.

"I would back off if I were you" "is that a threat?" He asked stepping forward. "Depends on how you see it"

Before I knew it he was throwing punches, I ended up throwing a couple back, I hit him in the nose before I heard a loud pop and some blood fallowed after that. I was just about to knee him where the sun don't shine but someone had grabbed my waist stopping me.

"Alexander" Valerie yelled, trying to grab my attention. Immediately I stopped what I was doing and looked into her eyes. She held onto my bruised face and stared into my eyes as well.

"Babe, your bleeding" she said quietly, wiping her hands on my face, "come on let's get you cleaned up" she mumbled grabbing my hand and dragging me away from jack who was laying on the ground.

As soon as we got inside Valerie had rushed me to the bathroom and soon in came Andrew.

As I leaned against the marble bathroom counter I glanced over at Andrew. "Didn't think you had it in you little bro"

"Yeah, well someone had to put him in line, even if it caused a little mess"

"You could've gotten badly hurt" Valerie stated, " I didn't want him around my girl" she smiled at me before giving my lips a quick kiss. "I think I'm ready for our honeymoon now" I smirked at her as she blushed smacking my chest.

"Ooh, you two lovebirds ready to get your freak on?"

"Don't ever say that again Andrew" we both mumbled.