━ [42]

Alex's pov

Us boys had been playing with the kids. The basketball game seemed to have failed, because we couldn't finish the game. The kids didn't really understand how to play because of their young age, and they kept quitting the game and then coming back once they were bored.

I wasn't upset the game was ruined, because I needed to check on Valerie. So walking into the house and gabbing my phone I dialed her number.

"Babe what's up" Valerie said from the other side, "are you okay?" "I'm fine Alex, no need to worry. We'll be back soon, we just left" she mumbled. "So your okay?

"Yes, Alex" she sighed. I nodded knowing well that she couldn't see me.
"How's everything going with the kids" she asked, I could there was a hint of a smile on her voice. "There down for their naps like Diana so threateningly said to Andrew" she laughed, "it wasn't so much threatening. Just a woman telling her man whose in charge"

"Hmm, I see that" I smirked. "Hey I have a question,"

"Shoot" I mumbled leaning my elbow against the granite countertop. "Is there anything specific that you want?"

I thought for a moment confused before smiling, "you?"

"That can be arranged, but no you silly head. I mean like, anything you want, besides me"

"Like anything?"

"Yeah, anything"

"What if I just said for you and our baby too be safe" I said as I looked out the window and watched as dad, Valerie's dad, Andrew, and Adrian talked amongst each other.

"Alexander-"

"That's all I want, nothing else"

"That's not what I meant" Valerie slightly yelled, annoyance was laced in her voice. "You know what see you when I get home"