━ [53]

Val's

I honestly didn't know where to look. If we were home I'd know exactly where, but we were in a different country, I didn't even know where to start.

I couldn't call him because I had forgot my phone, and he had had left his at the house.

It had been night now and I had been looking all day for him. I couldn't find him at all and I honestly was worried.

Parking the car in some random parking lot I stared out the window as I rested a hand on my stomach.

"I don't know where to look" I cried. "Ya know, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have pushed him" you rubbed your little bump. You felt a small kick, you giggled. "It's not my fault?" Another kick was felt under your fingers. "Well I'm glad you think that"

After sitting in the car a while i started it up again and drove off. I sped down the winding Rhodes trying to find Alex. But had no luck. As I went to go turn at the intersection a truck had gone at the same time I did, and they seemed to be going really fast. It looked as if there target was me.

I saw head lights, and that's when I remembered that day. The day I had gotten hit by that car, everything flashed before my eyes. I heard a loud crash, and realized the truck had crashed. I didn't know where but in a quick second I realized the car had been flipped over, and I was now upside down. I had hit my head pretty hard from off the steering wheel, and I could feel the blood oozing out of the cut. I tried to wiggled my way out, but my pregnant belly wasn't going to let me.

Multiple horns sounded from everywhere, including my car. And the smoke smell only got worse as I realized once again that it was my car.

"Ma'am?" Someone questioned, I opened my eyes to see a man with a hat on. "Are you alright?" He was standing in front of the glass window, that had been shut. I couldn't seem to get to the button to roll the window down.

I shook my head no. "Crews are coming, there gonna get ya out" he said. "I need you to do me a favor" he nodded silently. Call this number. As I read of the number he dialed it into his phone.

"Who am I calling again?"

"My brother in law"

"tell him what happened, tell him where I am"

I watched dizzily as the man walked away back towards a tree, and talked on the phone for a few seconds before putting the phone back in his pocket.

"He's on his way"