━ [28]

Val's pov

"Here give her a call," she mumbled handing me the book pointing to a number as well as handing me her phone.

I dialed the number sighing patiently. It ended up answering and just as I was about to peeks someone spoke first, "Chanel, how are we doing sweets" said a mocking voice known as Madison from the other side of the phone. "Actually it's Valerie" I spoke.

I heard her groan disgustingly, "Valerie huh? That's even worse"

"Listen I didn't call to fight, I've actually-"

"Your looking for jack?"

"How did you know?"

"Because he's been telling me about your whereabouts" I heard the smirk in her voice. "So your in on this too," I groaned.

"in on what sweets" she asked, playing dumb.

"The whole jack thing, the stalking, the obsessive behavior" "more like just in it for the fun"

"I don't understand? What did I do too you"

"Nothing really, I just saw you going after what was mine all those years ago"

"That was along time ago, this is your chance. Just tell him to back off me and he's all yours, I don't want him!" I yelled.

"He doesn't want me, he wants you. I don't think you understand"

"Help me understand then"

"He stays up all night mumbling your name, how he loves you so much. He has pictures of you everywhere around the house, I don't think he's gonna stop anytime soon" she whispered. "You've got to help me, I'm pregnant. I can't do this, not with a baby involved"

"A baby, so I've heard. Does Alex know?"

"No- Alex? How do you know who that is" I asked, looking towards Chanel.

"I just know"

"He's your husband, been married for almost a week now. You honeymooned in bora bora. He's 27. You got married on December 11th,"

"He's the CEO of a very successful company, he has two brothers and a sister, and happily married parents. I also know that he would never cheat, he was raised that way... should I keep going?" The smirk once again evident in her voice.

I stopped what I was about to say next and just froze. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. I felt as if I couldn't breath, I didn't know what to do. She knew personal things, I didn't know how in the hell she knew all this, but now I was definitely scared.

"You might wanna know that me and jack know more than you at the moment, and that's a huge advantage for us, and a huge disadvantage for you"

A/n

20 comments and 23 likes for the next update.