━ [61]

Val's pov

As soon as you hung up tears prickled your eyes, suddenly someone's footsteps had startled you. Turning around you saw Alex standing there hands free of any box.

"Babe are you alright? Your crying," he quickly rushed over to you. "I'm not crying, I accidentally poked myself in the eye. I'm alright now" you said as you rubbed the tears out of your eyes the best you could.

"Who called?" He questioned moving around the boxes carefully before plopping down in the couch, with a sigh. "No one, just some marketing company that wanted money. Nothing important" I lied again, I just couldn't tell Alex. Everything was going fine, we were having this baby soon, and we had just moved.

Alex's pov

As I sat there staring at Valerie something in me knew that she had been lying about something, but I never pushed it. She had been crying surely, and she looked as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Ya know, Alissa's baby shower is later today, we should go out and finish up the shopping for her" she said, trying to change the subject. "Yeah sure" I smiled. I decided not to push it, I couldn't make a scene today. Not here, nor at my sisters baby shower.

Val's pov

We had finished shopping for the baby shower and had already arrived. The baby shower was so cute, and it looked so beautiful. I couldn't wait for mine. As me and Alex walked through the large home of Alissa and her husband, David.

I tried to find my way around to find Alissa when I found her near the snack table. I chuckled, as I walked over to her.

As I approached I watched as her beautiful glowing herself appeared in front of me. She had been wearing a baby blue lace dress, and she looked absolutely stunning. "Alissa," I called after her, upon grabbing her attention she waddled over to me.

We embraced each other our bumps getting the way of that by the way.

She giggled, "look at you babe, your stunning" she pointed out at me. I had been wearing a flowered maxi dress, nothing special just simple. "Thanks. You have that pregnancy glow ya know" "everyone's been saying that but I don't see it" she mumbled a slight smile on her face. "I see it"

"Your adorable, you make it seem as if I'm a baby" I laughed. She giggled, "you are,"

+

The baby shower had gone on for the rest of the day and everyone had an amazing time. It had been 10 at night when me and Alex had been driving home.

"The baby shower was cute" Alex chuckled. "I know, Alissa really went all out"

"Hey I have a question," you asked as you tilted int the passenger seat to face your husband. "Shoot"

"What are we gonna name peanut?" You asked, Alex laughed. "That's what we're calling him now, peanut?" You nodded giggling. "Huh, well what were you thinking of naming him" Alex asked.

You thought for a moment, you really didn't know. But you did like a couple names, you just weren't sure of them.

"Maybe Jackson, or Milo" you smiled, you looked over at Alex to see an unpleased look on his face. "Where'd you here that name from?" He questioned, you could here the anger laced on his voice. "What name?" You asked, which one was he talking about. Jackson or Milo?

"Milo" "No where, just I thought it was cute"

"We can't name him that" Alex's voice had risen. "Why not?" You whined. You didn't understand, why was this name so bad. You had mentioned it to all the girls at the baby shower and they had liked it.

"Because we're not"

A/n

Longer chapter for y'all. Hope you enjoy I'll be updating another chapter in a couple minuets.