━ [51]

Val's pov

2 months had gone by and I was now around 5 months pregnant Alissa was getting ready to give birth soon, as she was at 8 months. We had found out the gender last month and it turns out it's a boy, just like everyone else had thought.

Alex was very excited once we got back to the Australia house we'd been staying in, he'd announced to the whole family about it and they were all excited.

"Another strong little boy" Nina, Alex's Mom had said.

I had started to show, not a lot but there was enough to know that I was pregnant.

Sitting in the bedroom I sighed, I didn't wanna be here anymore, It was not my home. I wanted to go home badly, I knew me and Alex would have to start decorating the baby's nursery. And I didn't want it here, I wanted it in our own home, not just some getaway home.

I decided to talk about it with mom.

So I traveled downstairs and looked around the spacious house and eventually found her and dad talking in the backyard. "Mom?" I questioned, she turned around to face me, a smile on her face. "Can I talk to you?" She looked back over at dad, he nodded smiling and I grabbed her hand and dragged her back inside.

We went upstairs and we both stood in the hallway. I didn't know how to start off, because I haven't been really talking to my mom lately, I still loved her. I've just been caught up.

"What's wrong? You look upset" she asked, I just sighed. "I don't wanna stay here anymore, and I know what your going to say, "it's for your safety" but I want to go home" I explained and she nodded as if for me too keep going. "I know that it's almost time to decorate the baby's nursery and I don't wanna decorate it here, I wanna be in my own home" I said, tears slipping out of my eyes.

"Oh Valerie," she quickly embraced me in a hug. "Alex doesn't want me to go back because of jack" I mumbled into her floral shirt. "I'm pretty sure if you want to go home, Alex with take you back. He loves you and would do anything for you, just talk to him" she spoke, I quickly leaned out of her embrace, and smiled at her.

"And if he won't bring you home, I'll make him. I don't like to see my baby sad and unhappy"  I laughed, wiping my tears. "Thanks Mom," "anytime" she missed my cheek before she gave me one last hug. "I love you"

"I love you too"