26. Introductions

Start from the beginning

Har-raisin
Colland is real...

Lau-RAWW 🐯
Awww that's so cute!

Zara Costanza
It would be highly appreciated
if you guys didn't tell anyone

JaCob thE Pin-Apple
Don't worry about us,
worry about your boyfriend

Tony the Ravioli
yeah tom's got the big mouth

-----

Out of the blue, Tom blurted out, "I know it's a little soon, but I want to meet your family before we tell the fans. I feel like I've known you for so long and all-unless you don't think we should-"

I began to giggle as he carried on. I kissed his cheek and said, "I get it, Tom. I do understand, trust me. We've been friends for so long and it seems like we've been dating for a long time, hasn't it?"

"Exactly," he let out a sigh of relief.

I smiled at the thought of it. Aww, he wants to meet my family, said a voice inside of my head. "Well, they'll be at the premiere. You'll get to see them then," I said. "I want to meet all of your brothers and your parents too," I added, thinking about his three brothers.

Tom rubbed the back of his neck. "Err-I kind of forgot to tell you. Harry is joining us for the rest of the press tour in a few days. Sorry, love," he said as innocently as he could.

I pulled further away from Tom and fully faced him. "What! Your brother is going to be on the press tour?" I wanted to meet his family, but I wasn't ready to spend a month or so with his brother... and it's going to be on the press tour.

"I forgot... I mean, is it a really bad thing? I just don't think that you should worry. Everyone in my family already knows who you are. Just not as my girlfriend, you know?"

"Of course, it's not a bad thing! Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just surprised, that's all. I just never would've envisioned myself meeting one of your family members on the press tour. That's all, really. But anyway, how do they know me?"

"Well, you're in the movie, of course. And obviously, I've talked about you. You've always been a really big part of my life, you know? They actually know quite a bit about you from the stories that I've told."

At first, I felt really stupid for not thinking that they'd know me from the movie... but on another note, I'm going to be meeting Harry in a few days. This press tour will sure be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, so let me get this right. Paddy is your youngest brother, who's into sports-mainly basketball. Harry and Sam are twins. Harry likes photography and cinematography. And Sam enjoys anything outdoors," I said, nervously while pacing around in Tom's hotel room. I arrived early to figure things out with Tom, who was not being much of a help.

He stood up and held my shoulders. "God, why are you so nervous? It's just my family. Don't overdo it, alright, Zara? They already adore you, and I'm serious about that."

I walked to the couch and sat down. Tom grabbed a granola bar and sat next to me while opening it up.

I took a deep breath and looked into his brown eyes. "Okay. I just don't want to make a bad impression or give them the wrong idea."

"Just be yourself," he stated as if that wasn't already obvious. Everyone says that! Sometimes, that's honestly one of the most overrated things to say, because not all the time it works out the way you want it to. "You're really nervous about this, aren't you?" Tom asked while smiling.