Jelousy doesnt look good on you :)

Heyo. So, I'm not dead.

Shockingly, I know, so now, here's a problem

Shockingly, I know, so now, here's a problem. I'm running low on inspiration for this book. You've all heard the news, Jared Gilmore is leaving OUAT. So I don't know if I'm going to continue this book. I am, for certain, going to finish the requests I have, so send them in soon, so I can write them. I'll still be on here and writing other stories, like the Zombie one and the Supernatural one.

Requested by AliD204  (sorry it took so long)
__________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**
"Henry- you can't do something like that! Your moms would kill you!" I shout, looking at him as he shakes his head at me.

"It's either me or my mom, and I'm not letting her sacrifice herself again" he says, "she's needed here. I'm not"

"Henry- I need you. Your family needs you. Please"

"And cut!" I hear the director shout. I sigh, releasing a breath I did know I had been holding. I smile at my costar Jared as we walk of the set, and towards our trailers.

"Good job today (Y/N). You were really into the scene" he says with a slight blush to his cheeks. I smile.

"Back to you Jared. You made it so believable. But I hate to cut our meeting short, but I've got somewhere I need to be" I say smiling. I had a date with this boy today, Johnny, (you thought I forgot about him huh?) and I needed to get ready.

"Where are you going? I thought we were having a movie night tonight?" He asks, slightly hurt.

"That was tonight? Oh I'm so sorry Henry. Can I make a rain check? And move it to tomorrow?" I ask, using my puppy eyes so he wouldn't be able to deny my request. He sighs.

"Alright. We'll do it tomorrow" I squeal and hug him tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I shout, a smile on my face. I wasn't able to notice the blush spreading through his whole face.

"What are you even doing today that's so important?" He asks.

"Oh, I have a date tonight" his eyes practically pop out of his head.

"A-A date???" He asks, confused. "With who?" He seemed angry.

"A boy. I met him through a friend" I say softly.

"You shouldn't go with him." Jared says.

"And why not? Who are you to tell me not to?" I demand, placing my hands on my hips. Jared and I had been best friends since season one of his show. I play his best friend and love interest on the show, and I may have caught feelings for him.

"I'm your best friend" he says. "And I don't trust this boy" he says.

"You've never even met him! I'm going, and you're not stopping me!" I shout.