Penguins!

Honestly penguins are my favorite animals in the whole wide world!!!!! (Owls are my second favorite). So this, this imagine was born. Enjoy!

_______________________________
(Y/N)s POV

"Come on please?" I ask, begging my best friend, Henry,  to take me to the zoo.

"Why do you want to go to the zoo all of a sudden? You almost never want to go."

"Because they finally put in a penguin exhibit and you know how much I love penguins, so we have to go". Henry just sighs.

"Fine. I'll take you. Go get ready". I stand up and hug him.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" I yell, running upstairs.

"Uh huh. Anything for you" he says softly, rubbing the back of his neck.

I run into my room and throw on a random outfit (see above) and run back downstairs. Henry is talking to my mom (when did she get home?)

"Oh hi honey" She says smiling "Henry talked to me about going to the zoo, and I'm only going to say this once. Take the knife out of your boot, and your not taking a penguin" (Is this anyone else or just me. My mom would have to tell me this all the time)

I laugh and shake my head.

"Not this time Mom. I'll be good I promise" She just sighs.

"Alright. I just don't want to have to bail you out of jail, even if Emma is my best friend, she still will lock you up." Mom says softly laughing. Just then Henry interrupts.

"Well sorry to cut this short, but I think it's time for me and (Y/N) to be going. We'll see you later Mrs.(L/N)."
We leave, as my mom waves and yells at Henry to take care of me.

**Time Skip to the Zoo**

*Henry's POV*

As soon as we arrive at the zoo, (Y/N)s eyes widen as she looks around. She instantly sees the sign for (S/F/A) (Second favorite animal), and grabs my hand, running towards the exhibit. My face turns red, and I pick up my pace, trying to keep up.

After walking around for a while, I finally speak up.

"Didn't you come here to see the Penguins?" I ask, wondering why she didn't go to see them first. Her eyes widen.

"I can't believe I forgot about them! We have to go now!" She says, trying to sprint over there, but I grab her hand and stop her.

"You go see them. I'll grab some drinks, how does that sound?" She nods.

"Alright. I'll meet you over there." She says as she starts to walk towards the exhibit.

I turn and look around at all the little "resturants" if you could call them that.

As I get online to grab drinks, I turn and look over at (Y/N), having a clear view of her, and smile to myself, admiring how beautiful she looked. With the sun hitting her, making her (H/C) hair shine, and her (E/C) eyes filled with excitement.

Just then I get a tap o the shoulder, and I turn around, to see an older man, maybe around 60 or 70, looking at me.

"She's a pretty one, isn't she" (This is not in a creepy way either. In a kind way)
I nod.

"She's a mans dream, that's for sure"

"Then don't let her go" The man says

"But she isn't mine in the first place"

"Than make her mine. I had a girl like her before. Man, she was stunning. Every mans dreams. But a last, I let her go, and I haven't seen her since"  The man says, with a sad look in his eyes. He softly smiles.

"Now go get her tiger. Don't let her go".

I smile and realize I'm in the front of the line, grab our drinks, pay, and walk over to (Y/N). She sees me and smiles, and apparently, she was talking to someone, while she was waiting, as the woman, walks away, but before she leaves, I see her turn and wink at (Y/N). As I walk up to her I look her in the eye.

"I need to talk to you" we say at the same time.

**(Y/N)s POV**
While Henry was talking to the man

I'm sitting on a bench, waiting for Henry, when a middle aged woman sits down next to me. I don't notice her, because I'm looking at Henry. The sun makes his brunette hair shine. The woman smiles.

"Well he's a looker" she says. My cheeks turn red, knowing she caught me staring.

"You know, you should never let a man like that go"

"But you see, he isn't mine to release" The lady just smiles.

"Then make him yours. I had a man, quite a long time ago I might add, and I let him go. I haven't seen him since and I miss him ever so much".

Just then Henry walks over, drinks in hand, and the lady stands up, winks at me, and walks away.

Henry sets the drinks down and looks at me as I stand up.

"I need to talk to you" we say at the same time.

I nod.

"Go ahead" He nods.

"Listen, I know you probably will hate me after this and that's fine, but I just wanted to say, I have feelings for you. I-I love you" He says. My cheeks turn red, and I look up at him, and he sighs.
I was at a loss for words, and he takes a step back.

"I knew it, I'm sorry I said anything, I'll leave you alone." He says as he turns around and runs away. I stay standing there, heartbroken. He never gave me the chance to say it back.

I instantly chase after him, and when he stops, I grab his jacket and turn him around to face me.

"(Y/N) I-I didn't think-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He instantly responds as he wraps his arms around my waist. Just then, I hear people shouting, and I pull away and look around. A crowed had formed, and we're looking at us. My cheeks instantly turn red, and I turn and look at Henry, his face a bright red as well. We smile, and then he leans in and kisses me again. I smile, and put my arms around his neck. Maybe this trip to the zoo wasn't so bad after all.
(Some people took photos, and they ended up on social media. My mom found out, and that was a looooong conversation)

**Third person POV**
During the kiss

The man that had talked to Henry was standing, watching the encounter meant. He smiles as soon as he sees them kiss. Just then, someone bumps into him, and he instantly catches her

"Are you alright?" He asks. The woman nods.

"I-Im fine. Thanks by the way." Just then the man gasps

"Wait, Heather, is that you?" He asks. The woman looks up

"J-James? Is it really" she smiles "I've missed you"

James smiles "I've missed you as well,  I actually have a little bit of time, and well, do you want to go get some food? Maybe catch up?"

Heather nods. "Yeah, I-I would really like that."

And everyone had a happily ever after.

_______________________________

Okay, that one was honestly fun to write. So I'm cutting this short, please request stories, I need requests to write more. Anyway, BUH BYE!!!!!