Forgetting : Part 2

Sorry this took so long to update guys! So here's the long awaited part 2 of Forgetting!!!

______________________________
****Henrys POV****
2 months. It's been 2 months since the accident. 2 months since she's forgotten. 2 months she's drifted apart. I've tried everything. She's not comfortable showing affection like she used to. It's terrible. She is so broken about it. She wanted to remember. She really wants to, but she can't. The doctor said to do things to trigger her memories, but nothing has worked. I'm tired. I'm tired of this situation. Why can't anything work?

"Henry? Are you alright" (Y/N) asks. I nod.

"I-I'm fine. I'm sorry. You shouldn't see me like this" I say. She shakes her head.

"I know. I know how your feeling". I look at her.

"No" I yell. "You don't know! You haven't seen the once person you love in a state, a state in which you can't do anything to help, and all you can think is that it's your fault that they're in the position they're in. And there's nothing you can do about it!" I roar, as more tears roll down my face. She just walks over to me, and hugs me. Nothing needs to be said. Just as we're sitting there, the doorbell rings.

**(Y/N)s POV***
I stand up and walk to the door, opening it slowly. It's Regina.

"Hey (Y/N) " she says, smiling sadly. Everyone has visited me in the past week, trying to jog something, anything from my memory, but nothing worked. There's just something I can't place about her. My memory's become a little clearer around her. I always feel unaccepted when she's around. Like she hates me. The thing with me, however, is that I can't stand when people hate me. I had issues with my abusive- ex boyfriend, Johnny. He would hit me, and when I came to Storybrooke, Henry had comforted me for months. Wait, how did I know that?!

"Henry!" He comes running into the room.

"What? What is it?!"

"I remembered something!! I remembered coming to Storybrooke! I remember you comforting me about Johnny and showing me around town!" He smiles and hugs me.

"That's great babe, I'm so happy for you!!" I smile, and Regina walks into the room.

"You know (Y/N), you make Henry so much happier when your around. I know I've said this to you before, but I'll say it again. Please. Keep him happy, and make sure he's safe." She smiles as she leaves. Just then, my vision goes black.

***Memory***

The door opens, signaling Henry is home, and I stand up from my spot in the couch. He looks over at me.

"W-Where are you going? All dressed up like that at t-this time. P-Probably to cheat on me huh?" He slurs. I take a deep breath in.

"I'm leaving Henry".

"W-Where are you going then? W-With another guy huh?"

"I'm going to stay with my parents for a bit. We're done Henry, I can't stand your drunken behavior". When I say this, he sobers up a bit.

"W-Wait. You can't be serious, you won't leave" He says.

I walk around him, and out to the hallway, towards the elevator, since we were o the 5th floor of the building. Henry follows me.

"You can't leave me" He says, starting to cry. I just sigh and step into the elevator. Henry tries to get there before the doors close but he is to late, so he does what any reasonable person would do, he sprints down the stairs.

I reach the first floor, and exit the elevator, walking out the front door, getting weird looks from the people working there.

As I walk out the door, Henry runs from the stairs, towards me, grabbing both my shoulders harshly, making me face him.

"Please don't leave me" He cries, clutching onto my shoulder tightly. "You can't leave me".

"Henry" I shove him off of me. "Stop, go back to your house. Go home". He looks at me, and growing angry he glares at me as I step into the sidewalk.

"Fine" He roars. "I hope you get hit by a car! I hate you!" He shouts. still glaring at me. I don't know if it's him or the alcohol still in his system talking. I sigh and walk across the crosswalk, when I see two bright headlights, and then I'm in immense pain. Henry, instantly regretful, runs over to me, and sits down next to me.

"O-Oh my god. (Y/N). I-I didn't mean it. Oh my god" He pulls out his phone and dials 911. I don't hear much more. Fading in and out of consciousness, I catch little phrases.

"It was a hit and run...."

"There's blood everywhere...."

"Corner of 5th and Maple"

I wake with a gasp. Looking around the room.

"Henry?" I ask as I look around.

"Yes? Yes baby? I'm right here"

"I remember" I whisper.

"You remember?" He shouts. 

"I remember what happened. Y-You told me you hated me. You wanted me-" I get cut off.

"No no no. Baby. You've got it wrong. I never wanted this to happen to you. I was mad, I was drunk. I'm so sorry." He's crying now, his head in his hand. I sit up and hug him.

"Hey hey hey. There's no need to cry" he just turns and hugs me, his head going into the crook of my neck.

"Im sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" is all he whispers. I just stay there, letting him hug the living day lights out of me. He eventually lets go, and looks me in the eye.

"Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"Well-"

"Well what?"

"There is this concert" he smiles.

"My (Y/N) is back".

_____________________________
Sorry if it's not good. It's about 3am. And yeah. So. Anyway. If anyone knows Misha Collins (Aka: Bae af) and knows about his gishwhes scavenger hunt. Yeah. I am officially joined!!! So excited, and I decided to post in it social media, that I had ended up getting a scholarship for it. And all I get from my family is

"Who would give YOU a scholarship."

"Your not even good enough to deserve one"

"This is obviously fake. You can't get a scholarship for anything".

My 18 year old cousin was the only one to congratulate me. Family is supposed to be the people who you can trust anything with, and obviously my family doesn't care for my achievements. Sorry for the long rant. I had to get it out of my system before I blew up.