Jealousy

Hey guys!! I'm back!!!! Everything went okay, I didn't die or anything. I should have been back sooner, but I've been dealing with family stuff lately. But anyway, let's get this going!
BE WARNED. I USE CURSING IN THIS. AND KINDA MAKE JARED SEEM LIKE A JERK. BE WARNED.
______________________________
****(Y/N)s POV****

"Jared! Are you ready for the party?" I ask my boyfriend of 2 years. We were having a party to celebrate the end of season 5 of the show he starts in.

"Yeah. Hang in babe. I'm getting ready" he shouts. I took my eyes playfully. He takes longer than I do to get ready. I swear.

"We're late! To your own party! How does that happen"

"The queen is never late. Everyone is simply early" (Sorry. I had too) I just laugh.

"Alright your highness. It's time to go". Jared walks downstairs, dressed deviously handsome I might add, and walks over to me. He mom looks over at us and smiles.

"Alright. Photo." I smile and slightly laugh. His mom loves photos. It's like prom all over again. She wouldn't let us leave until the limo we rented was about to leave us.

We take our photo and leave. The party was supposedly held in a banquet hall about 20 minutes away. Jared, although not very good, is the one who drives us there. Once we arrive, he splits, going to talk to the cast, and everyone there. And there's over 100 people there. It's pretty crowded.

After wandering the room for little over an hour, with no sign of Jared anywhere, I decide to walk outside to get some fresh air. As I take a seat on a bench, I try not to cry. I can't believe Jared ditched me like that. Just then, I hear a voice behind me.

"And what's a pretty thing like you doing out here by yourself?" I turn and look to see a boy around my age standing there.

"I just needed some fresh air." I lieHe smiles and takes a seat beside me.

"All alone? Where's your date? And, are you crying? Are you alright?"

"He left me. He had to catch up with some people." He boy laughs softly.

"Now that's not a very nice thing to do. But he obviously isn't worth crying over. Oh I'm Justin by the way." He smiles.

"I'm (Y/N)"

"Well that's a pretty name for a pretty girl." My cheeks turn a soft pink. Just then I hear a commotion at the door and turn and see Jared. Justin looks at me.

"That's him. Huh?" I just nod. Justin then stands up and faces Jared.

"What the hell is your problem dude?!"

"My problem. My problem is you flirting with my girlfriend!"

"I was making sure she was okay! She was out here crying because of you man! Fucking crying!" Jared turns and looks at me.

"You left her man. She was alone, for god knows how long!" Justin yells. Jared looks at Justin.

"Yeah well thanks to you, I know what my girlfriend does now when I'm alone. She HOOKS UP WITH OTHER GUYS AND DOESN'T EVEN CARE" he turns and looks at me before stomping back into the banquet. By now, every one is looking at us. My fave burns in embarrassment and the only soothing part is the tears rolling down my cheeks. I stand up and grab my things.

"Thank you Justin." I say, genuine. He nods.

"If you need anything, anything at all. Let me know." I nod. I walk towards the road, and start walking to my house. It's about 6-7 miles but I can make it in a few hours. Just as I look up to the sky, it starts to rain. Great. I hate the rain. I just hope it doesn't thunder. I'm terrified of thunder. (Sorry if your not).