Goodbye. Part 1

**Henrys POV**

"Henry, it's you or her."

"Then take me"

"You know I can't do that"

"You can. You just don't want to". Regina shakes her head.

"Why?" She sighs.

"(Y/N) came to me. Told me it had to be her. Then she went to Gold." I shake my head, and fall to my knees, a sob breaking through my lips.
She's gone. She's gone.

***1 day before***

**(Y/N)s POV**

I lightly shove Henry. He had come over for a sleepover at my house, and we had just finished a movie when he decides to start pulling jokes.

"That wasn't funny doofus" I say laughing. He smiles.

"Of course it was funny. You just don't want to admit it. I'm funnier than you." I shake my head. He smiles and raises his eyebrows.

"Really. You want to do this?" He says as he pushes me on my back, and climbs over me. I look up at him, my eyes wide, when he starts tickling me. I squirm and laugh, trying tiger away from the torturous tickles.

"Hen- Sto-" is all I can make out. He laughs, but stops none the less. I lay there panting, and Henry looks down at me. Our eyes lock, and his dart between my lips and eyes. I slightly  nod, knowing what he was silently asking. He instantly connects our lips. I instantly kiss back, smiling. He may be my best friend, but he's also my love. He pulls back and looks at me, a dorky smile breaking across his face. He laughs, and then I burst out laughing. Just then, Regina bursts in, and looks at our state. She doesn't acknowledge our position.

"(Y/N). Henry." She says panting. Henry instantly is up and walking towards his mom.

"Mom. What's wrong?" She shakes his head.

"Gold. Needs both you." She says. I nod. Henry turns and looks at me.

"Let's go then" I stand up, and we walk out to Gold's shop.

"Welcome kiddies." Henry looks irritated.

"Cut the crap. What do you want" he says. Gold smiles.

"Well, you see. There's something happening in this town. And it's because of you two". I'm shocked. What could we have done? 

"We have Henry, child of Emma and Regina, two very powerful people. Then we have (Y/N) here, child of Jack Frost (sorry, jacks like, my fave ever) and is very powerful. You both an be in the same place, much less in a relationship. So, in order to regain balance, I'll have to send one of you away. Your memories erased and all." I look over at Henry, and he grabs my hand. His hand is shaking. He's terrified.

"There-"

"No. There's no other solution. I checked." I nod.

"I'll do it" Henry looks shocked.

"(Y/N) no. I can't let you"

"Henry. You have a family here. My dad lives everywhere. I'll be fine." Henry shakes his head. I sigh.

"Come on Henry. Let's go home. We can plan something." He nods, and we head back to my house, where Henry finally breaks down

"I can't- I can't loose you" he sobs. I start to cry at his tears.

"Shhh. You won't. I promise" I say.

"Promise me you won't do it. Promise me"

"Henry-"

"PROMISE ME!" He roars. I cross my fingers behind my back.

"I promise." He nods.

"Now let's get some sleep" he nods, and lays down, and pulls me next to him, cuddling. I smile, and slowly run my hands through his hair.

**Few hours later**

I waited until I was certain Henry was asleep, and I slip out of my bed, and grab a bag, slipping in anything I might need. I quietly leave my house, and head towards Golds shop, when I'm stopped.

"Where do you think your going?" It's Regina.

"I have to Regina. It's me or him. I'd rather it be me." Regina nods understanding, and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you kid" I nod.

"Make sure he's okay. After I leave." Regina nods.

"Of course.

I head to Golds shop, where he's awake and ready.

"Are you sure you want to do this darlin?" I nod. It's him or me.

"Alright. I'm going to take your memories. Please have a seat." He says, i sit, but as soon as I do, I'm tied to the chair.

"Did you really think that there was another curse? Of course there isn't. I just needed you because your so powerful. And now that Henry will be heartbroken, and his family will be worried about cheering him up, I can take this town. Thanks darling." I shake my head. He puts a gag in my mouth.

"Are what's wrong darling. Frozen tongue?" He laughs, and leave his shop. I guess I'm stuck. I don't know what to do.

**Henrys POV**

I wake up to an empty bed. I look around the room.

"(Y/N)?" I ask. Where is she?

"(Y/N)?" I say getting up. Regina walks into the room.

"Henry-" she says as se hugs me.

"Mom. Where is she?" Regina shakes her head. Just the I know. She sacrificed herself. She's gone.

"Henry, was  you or her."

"Then take me to her"

"You know I can't do that"

"You can. You just don't want to". Regina shakes her head.

"Why?" She sighs.

"(Y/N) came to me. Told me it had to be her. Then she went to Gold." I shake my head, and fall to my knees, a sob breaking through my lips.
She's gone. She's gone
________________________

So. Um. Yeah. Im working on Zombie aU part 3 now. So yeah. Part two for this?