I Cant Believe You!

Request! Sorry if it sucks.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I can't believe it's been a year already! A year, the best year of my life I might add, with my boyfriend Henry. Even though there was a lot going on, he still managed to make me feel special. I had everything planned out. He was going to be gone all day, Emma giving him things to do so he could stay away from the house. I then proceed to fill the house with balloons, a few gifts he would love, and a cake I had made. I quickly hide in the closet, because Emma texted me saying he was on his way home. Then I hear the front door open, and slam shut. I open the door, and jump out ready to shout Surprise, to see something horrifying. Henry, pinning Violet under him, and making out with her. My hand flies to my mouth, not being able to register what's going on. Then my brain stops working. I quickly grab the cake, I had slaved over for 3 hours. I run up behind them, they haven't noticed me yet, and I smash it on top of Henry. He quickly turns around, furious.

"Who in the world-" He cuts off when he sees me standing there, furious.
"(Y-N) I-I"

"Save it you no good dirty cheater".

Then Violet pipes up.

"And who might you be? You cannot talk to a hero like that. He saved the world many times I might add." I just smile.

"Oh sweetie, this man right here, is no hero. But if you care who he is, he is, well was, my boyfriend." Her face turns red.

"H-He told me he didn't have a girlfriend. O-Oh my god, I-I don't know." I just look down.

"It's alright. You can have him, I don't want a dirty cheater in my life anyway" I say as I walk out the door. Henry grabs my arm.

"Hey d-don't leave." He says, a tear falling down his cheek. I just smile and rip my hand away.

"Happy one year anniversary" I spit as I walk away.

Two Days Later

I still haven't gotten over him. I mean, who would. But I'm mad. He cheated on me! I can't believe he would do that! He was perfect. He was kind, heroic, and was sweet. I just can't believe he would do that. I check my phone, and see my reflection on the black screen. My eyes are red from crying, and my hair is a mess. (My hair is literally a poof.) Then my phone goes off for the millionth time. It's Henry, begging for forgiveness. I answer the call, already annoyed.

"What do you want".

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N) I really am"

I just groan. "If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it".

Then I hear my front door open, thinking that it's my mom, I ignore it. Then my bedroom door slams open, and everything goes black.

**Henry's POV**

I called (Y/N) to apologize. I never meant to hurt her, and I don't even know why I did it. As I talk, she screams and everything goes silent.

"(Y/N)? Are you there?" I ask, starting to get worried. "This isn't funny, you know" I say, starting to get up. "Alright, I'm coming over" I say, sprinting to her house.

The front door is blown open. I slowly walk in, looking around.

"(Y/N) t-this isn't funny. I-If you wanted to get me back, you got me. N-Now come out." I say, walking upstairs to her room.

Her bedroom door is broken, and her room is trashed. But no (Y/N) anywhere in sight. Then I see a not on her bed.

Dearest Henry,
Yes I know you were going to be here, and I know you care for her. If you want to find her, meet me at the Jolly Rodger
Sincerely
Captain Hook ;)

(Hooks the only dark one in this imagine. Okay? Okay.)

My eyes widen. I can't believe he would have the nerve to take her. I quickly rush to the docks, where the Jolly Rodger is docked. I dash up onto the deck, looking around for any signs of life.

"Alright Hook. I'm here. Let her go" I shout, looking around. Then I hear the Irish accent.

"Awe no can do, ya see, I need this poor laddie as a bargaining tool. There is no way I can get Excalibur from Emma without her." He smiles. "Besides, why do you want her? You have Violet. Why do you need her?"

Just then (Y/N) begins to stir. She tries to speak, but her mouth is taped over. She looks around, the fear evident in her eyes. Just then Emma comes aboard.

**(Y/N)'s POV**

I wake up, and look around, seeing Henry there. I try to stand up to move away and realize I'm tied down. Then I start to freak out. Emma jumps aboard, where ever we are, I assume the Jolly Rodger, and looks at me.

"(Y/N), are you alright?!" She asks. I just look at her.

"Hook, let her go, she's just a child". Oh so Hook kidnapped me. Wait, Hook KIDNAPPED me? I just sit there and watch the exchange of words. Emma persuading Hook to let me go. Then Hook grows angry about not being given Excalibur.

Then Hook grows angry, and pulls a sword and puts it to my throat.

"I want Excalibur and I want it now!" He shouts. Henry's eyes grow, as he looks at me. He's terrified, more than me. Emma puts her hands up.

"Hook, I know the Hook I love is still in there, please control the darkness. W-We need you back." She says, starting to shake.

"H-Hook. P-Please don't hurt her. S-She didn't do anything. P-Please just let her go."

Hook suddenly puts a little bit more pressure on the sword, and it cuts my neck, shallow, but enough to draw a lot of  blood. I whimper softly.

As I grow light headed, Hook draws the sword back, cuts the ropes and pushes me forward. Henry barely catches me.

"Emma, take her, b-before the darkness takes control again. T-Take her to a hospital."

"B-But Hook. I'm not leaving you"

He roars "Go Emma! Now! Leave me, she's dying. I'll be fine. Go! Now!" Then Hook disappears. My vision is blurry, but I can make up Henry crying.

"C-Come on (Y/N), stay with me. P-please."  I try to say something but my vision goes black.

I slowly wake up to heard a beeping sound.
Beep....Beep...Beep...

All I think is "Someone shut that damn thing off." I hear a gasp. 

"Someone get Emma, She's awake!" Then scampering and a door opens and shuts.

I force myself to open my eyes, to see Henry standing there, his eyes red, and his hair a mess (the roles were reversed). I look up at him.

"Hi" I say softly. He just hugs me, and softly cries. I hug him back, missing him.

"O-Oh my god. Y-Your alive. T-The doctors said you wouldn't survive, a-and y-you died." He says sobbing. I look up at him once he pulls back. "W-We saved Hook. H-He feels guilty you know." I nod.

"H-Henry" I say, looking up at him. He softly smiles.

"(Y/N) I-I'm so sorry. I-I know I messed up, but I'm s-sorry."

I nod. "I-It's okay. I-I just need something Henry" I smile.

He nods "A-Anything  Anything at all princess".

"Just shut up and kiss me".

He smiles and obliges, softly kissing me, like I'm a porcelain doll, like I could break at any moment.

When he pulls away, I look at at him. And he looks at me.

"D-Does that mean I'm forgiven." I nod softly.

"Cheat on me again, and I'll break your bones." He nods in fear.

"G-Got it"

_______________________________

Sorry if that sucked. Anyway, requests are always open, and highly appreciated. Merry belated Christmas. And have a happy New Year!