Zombie AU 2

PARTTTTTTT 22222222

_______________________________
***(Y/N)s POV***
Henry still hasn't found his group. It's been months of just me and him wandering the city, surviving. How we're doing it, I couldn't answer, but we are and that's all that matters.

"It's getting late. We should find some place to rest." I nod, not having the energy to argue. We have been walking for hours, looking, not finding any supplies. This city must have been looted already.

"Henry-"

"No." I knew this was going to be the answer. He won't leave the city until he finds his group. Or dies.

"Henry. We're going to die here, and that won't help. Your better to your group alive then dead." He nod, knowingly.

"I know. I just can't risk that they come here, and I'm not here. I don't know what to do"

"How about we leave a message? And just travel to the town over and wait there?" He nods.

"Yeah-Yeah that sounds like a plan" I nod, and look for a place we could camp out for the night. We're going to need all the energy we can get tomorrow.

"Up there will work" I say, pointing to an oversized apartment building. He nods.

"Yeah, let's head up" Henry says as he pulls out his gun. I still don't understand how he hasn't ran out of bullets for that thing yet, but that's none of my concern. I pull out a small crossbow (*cough cough* Not a Dixon *cough cough*) that we had found scavenging. It only had about 11 arrows, so u had to keep my old ones, and hopefully find more. But I make due with what I have.

We head up to the top of the building, to our surprise, no zombies anywhere. That's odd, something does seem off about this building, I think it might have been a hotel before the breakout. (*cough cough* Not AHS *cough cough*)

"Henry- this place doesn't seem right" he nods.

"I know. There's something off about this whole place, but I can't place what it is. There's nothing here" As he says that, I feel a pressure on the back of my temple.

"What are you doing here" I hear an Irish voice whisper. I gulp. Henry turns and looks at me.

"(Y/N) what's w-" he sees the gun, and pulls out his own gun, pointing it at the mysterious Irish man.

"Drop your gun" the voice says. Henrys arms falter.

"No way" he says. The pressure is instantly released, and the man faces Henry.

"Well I'll be damned. If it isn't ol' mills. Damn. Your moms have been going crazy ' lookin' for ya. About ta leave the city." Henry engulfs the man into a hug. Oh so this must be the group he was talking about.

"Alright, well, I guess I'll be going no" I awkwardly say.

"Wait what?" Henry turns and faces me. "Why are you leaving"

"You found your group. That's what you wanted. Now you have them, you don't need me".

"Oh come on (Y/N). That's bullshit. Of course I need you." He shakes his head. "I'm not letting you leave" he says, but 5 other people swarm into the room, looking around.

"Hook, what was all the fuss a- Henry!" The blonde one shout stunning over and engulfing Henry in a hug. In fact, as soon as she says Henry, everyone runs over and engulfs him in a hug. I nod, smiling at the happy reunion, and slowly slip out the door, undetected. I didn't I couldn't get in te of his family reunion. He found his group, he's happy, he should be. He has hope. My hope left when my family did. I quickly slip into a seemingly empty store when I hear footsteps approaching.  The door opens, and I turn and see Henry, red faced, panting.

"Damnit.... I..... Told..... You to ........ Stay" he says panting. I shake my head.

"I couldn't get in the way of you and your family Henry. You'll be happy with them" I say. He stands there. Head hanging down, but looks at me once I say this. He walks over to me, taking two steps because of his long legs, and slams his lips against mine.
As quickly as it occurred, it stops. He looks down at me.

"No. You will not get in the way. You cannot leave. Please. Don't leave me. I can't be without you. You drive me fucking nuts, I don't know how to handle it. Please. Don't leave me." I nod my head and hug him. It takes him a few minutes to react, but when he does, he latched his arm around me. That's when I feel a presence behind me. I quickly turn around, and there, standing there, is my little sister. Bloody, bruised, but alive.

"(S/N)!" I shout. As I hug here. She flinches.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" She shakes her head.

"M-Mommy and d-daddy said to come here. To f-find you. T-they" she says, tears welling in her eyes. I nod, knowing. I hug her tight, when I feel a warm liquid through her t-shirt on her side. I pull back and slowly lift up her shirt. I gasp.

My sister was bit.