Promise Part 1

So. Yeah. Here's another part I guess. I'm going to start doing a few couple patters now, since I'm loosing ideas. Part 4 of the Zombie AU will be up soon though.

_______________________
**Henrys POV**

I know I know. Eaves dropping is a bad habit, but what can say? Curiosity killed the cat.

"You don't understand Regina! We found her" Emma says.

"Well, we just have to make sure her and Henry never meet" Never meet who? "The truest believer and the purest heart can never mix." Truest believer? Purest heart?

"I can meet her. Bring her here. We can have Gold take care of her." Emma speaks up. I thought she was against violence. Just then the door slams open, both my moms looking at me.

"Henry-"

**(Y/N)s POV**

"I don't understand" I look at my mom dumbfounded. She was sending me away. To a town I've never even heard about. I believe it's called storybook? Storybrook? Yeah. That's it. I didn't know why either. She said she had a sort of "calling" to send me there, although in pretty sure she's just sending me away so I can't bother her and her affairs. I run up to my room. I'm leaving. And who knows how long it's going to be until I can return.

I begin to pack my bags, my clothes, my laptop, my chargers, my tablet, and books. As I turn and face my mom, she hands me money. At Least I won't be without anything. As I get into the taxi to head to the airport, my mom turns and faces me, tears streaming down her face. I give her a small smile, and the taxi speeds off.

**Henrys POV**

I can't believe them. Trying to stop my destiny. I'm destined to meet this girl, destined to fall in love, and destined to die. It's not like fate can decide who I fall in love with.

A taxi speeds into town, and it stops outside of Granny's Diner. A girl steps out of the back, and wow. She is stunning. She turns and faces me, letting out a small smile, and heads towards a hotel. I instantly speed after her.

"Hi. I'm Henry" I says as I walk up to her. She stops walking and turns and faces me.

"I'm (Y/N)."

"I couldn't help but wonder, why did you come to Storybrook?"

"My mom decided that she needed time, so she sent me here. I'm heading to get a hotel room now" I shake my head. There's no way I can let her sleep in a hotel room. I pull out my phone and text my mom.

Henry: Mom. Can a friends stay with us for a few days? She doesn't have a place to say.

Emma :)- Of course.

I turn and look at (Y/N).

"If you'd like, you can stay with me and my mom?" She shakes her head.

"Oh no. I would hate to be a burden."

"No way! Come on. Think of it as a welcoming gift." She nods.

"Alright. Only because you insist." She says as she picks up her bag and starts follows me. I turn and face her.

"Here let me take that" she, once again, shakes her head.

"I've got it" I smile and grab the bag.

"I never said you didn't. I just want to be a gentleman. She smiles and follows me, no words. We reach my house, and I open the door for her, and when she smiles at me, I get butterfly's in my stomach. We walk in, and Emma is standing there, her mouth open, staring at (Y/N).

"Mom. This is-"

"(Y/N). Yes I know." I look confused, and (Y/N) does too. "Henry. Didn't we tell you". The dots then click.

"She's the girl. Isn't she?" Emma nods her head.

"I'm confused" (Y/N) says. Emma sighs.

"I guess it's fate. (Y/N). This is Henry- my son. Your soulmate." Her eyes widen. She looks at me.

"What? I've never"

"I know" I say. "I was the same way. But were joined. It's destiny. Your the purest heart." She shakes her head.

"Alright- well I'm going to go now...." She says, trailing off. I couldn't let her leave.

"(Y/N). Don't leave. Please I say as I grab onto her arm. She resists, but then looks at me, and nods her head.

"Alright" I feel butterfly's in my stomach.

"Promise won't leave"

"I promise".