Why?

Okay. This was requested by xczxcz  sorry if it's not good. Also I apologize for taking so long to update.
_______________________________
***Rhandi's POV***

"Henry, I don't understand, why doesn't Regina like me?"

"What are you talking about? She absolutely loves you!" I shake my head sadly at the comment.

"She's always glaring at me when I see her, and she always points out my flaws." He looks at me shocked.

"What flaws? I don't see any". My cheeks turn red, and I push my head into Henrys chest.

"Stop it. Your embarrassing me." I whine. As we sit there in Granny's diner, I hear the bell ring, signaling that someone had just walked into the restaurant. I turn and look, to see Regina, as she walks over to our table and slides into the seat next to me.

"Hello Henry." She says smiling.

"Hi mom"

"Oh. And hello to you too Rhandi." She says my name with slight disgust. I smile.

"Hello Ms.Mills" i say politely. She looks at Henry.

"So what are you" she pauses. "And her doing here?"

"Well, we're on a date, and her, is Rhandi, my girlfriend." Henry states, proudly.

"Oh. I'm sorry I ruined you date." Regina says with a sneer. She stands up.

"Goodbye Henry. And good luck with her" she says as she leaves the restaurant. I look at Henry.

"Why does she hate me so much? I didn't do anything!" I say, tears slowly going down my cheeks. Henry stands up and hugs me.

"I don't know. But don't worry about it. I love you, and that's all that matters" I softly smile.

"Thanks. I love you too Henry".

**Time skip to 1am**

I slowly awake, hearing my phone ringing. I quickly answer it.

"Hello?" I ask groggily.

"R-Rhandi?" I hear Henry whisper. I'm instantly awake.

"Henry? Are you alright? Are you crying?"

"I'm fine. It was just a bad dream. I just didn't know what to do."

"Henry. Come over. If you want that is" (Btw you live like 2 houses away.)

"Alright. Ill be over in a minute" and he hangs up. I get up and grab some sweat pants and change out of my shorts. And I hear a knock on my window. I instantly open it, letting Henry in. He looks, dare I say it, horrible. His hairs a mess, his eyes are red and puffy. I instantly pull him into a hug, and his tears hit my shoulder.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm here Henry. I'm here". I say as I walk him over to the bed. We lay down, him still holding onto me tightly. I run my fingers through his hair, as he lays there.

"Do you need to talk about it?" He nods.

"I-It's was horrible. We were in granny's diner, like today, and my mom came in, and she killed you, a-and she made me watch, and, and, I couldn't do anything to save you. I lost you" he says, starting to cry again.

"Shhh. It's alright. I'm still here, and I'm not leaving anytime soon. And your mom wouldn't do that. She's a nice person." He nods.

"I-I know. It was horrible." He says sobbing. I keep running my hands through his hair, as he calms down. Just then, I hear a knock at the door. I hear footsteps, and pretend to be asleep, as they get closer to my room. I hear the door open, and her my mom speaking to someone.

"See Regina, they weren't doing anything bad. Henry or Rhandi probably had a nightmare and Henry came over for comfort." She says. Regina sighs.

"As much as I wasn't to hate her, I-I just can't. She's helped Henry so much. I wasn't being kind to her."

"She always spoke well of you. She looks up to you. She loves Henry. God. Sometimes she won't shut up about him." My mom says, and I hear the footsteps fade out of my room and softly smile. She didn't hate me after all. And that's all I wanted to know. So after that, I close my eyes, and after the exchange, and I fall asleep, happy.

_______________________________

Sorry it took so long to update. Hope you like it! Sorry it's so short. Anyway. Requests are open!!!