Zombie AU 6

Hola! This is going to be the last part of the series. Makes me sad just thinking about it. :( 
______________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**
"No- you. You can't be. There's" Henry's on his knees. "You can't leave me like this. We were supposed to beat this world together" he says, his voice was cracking.

"Henry-" I say. "Come on. You've got to get inside before another one comes around" I say, standing up, holding onto my arm. It was still bleeding, quite profoundly.

"You're coming with me" he says sternly. "I'm not letting you go again." He says, standing up. 

"Henry, this is dangerous. I could turn at any point and kill  all of  you" I say, still trying against the pull against my arm. "Henry, you have to let me go" I officially had tears freely streaming down my face at this point. "Its to late for me" 

"Its not to late for you. You cant leave me now" he sobs. "Please. Everyone I have ever loved has left me. I don't want to add you to that list" he cries. He loves me. He loves me. I'm sorry Henry. I love you too. 

"Henry, its just a silly little crush. Get over it. I don't love you back" Ever single word I say, tears a bigger hole into my heart. I do love Henry, but I need to make him hate me so I don't hurt him. Henry looks at me with absolute shock written on his face. 

"You're bluffing. This is just a lie" he says, more tears fall down his cheeks and if breaks me, knowing I'm the one who's causing him this much pain. 

"Goodbye Henry." I say, grabbing my pack, and leaving the poor broken boy sobbing on the ground. 

*Three Years Later. Also Henry's POV* 

"Henry, the Grimes need help with Judith for the day, you think you can help them out for the afternoon?" Emma asks me. (If you get the reference ill love you forever). I just nod my head. Everyday she crosses my mind. (Y/N) if you can hear me, I'm sorry. It was my fault she was bitten all those years ago. It's my fault she's dead. I just wished I knew how she really felt before everything. She didn't hate me, I know that, or else she wouldn't have saved me. She would have let me die. But why did she say that. 

After (Y/N) left, we made a thriving community, with help from the Grimes. After that, everyone just started following along, and we allow almost everyone, the just have to pass a series of questions asked by Rick Grimes. There has not been any disasters so I guess the questions show what type of person you are. There are several groups and jobs everyone contributes to. We have the doctors who work on medical discoveries and injured people. We have the explorers who venture outside of the gates and bring back people and supplies. There's the farmers, clothiers, which are the people who make the clothes, and the trainers, who train everyone for a specific job they would like. We allow people to pick their job, or else it would be a catastrophe in here, everyone wouldn't like us. No special treatment, everyone is the same, and surprisingly everyone likes this setup. 

I finally reach the Grimes, which consisted of Rick, Carl, who is my age, and Judith, who is the baby. Literally she's I believe one. I knock on the door and Rick answers, smiling sadly at me. "Thanks for helping us Henry" He says. "They just brought someone in from outside and she just finshed her recovery so I need to talk with her." With those words, he walks out of the house, and heads towards our makeshift hospital, which in reality is an old school house.I walk into the the house, and see CArl sitting on the sofa, a comic in his hand. 

"Oh Hey Henry" Carl was pretty cool, since he was the only other kid my age. But he should seriously cut his hair, its getting pretty long. "Who do you think the new girl is? Maybe someone our age?" I always hope that the new person would be (Y/N). How would she look now? Three years older? 

"Maybe" I say, chuckling. I always got my hopes up, and they were always broken. Maybe I should stop trying so hard. She's dead Henry. Shes never coming back and its all your fault. 

"Henry" My mom, Emma, who was a doctor at the "hospital", pants. She looks like she ran all the way here. 

"Mom?" I ask, looking at her in shock. 

"You need to come. Now" She says, looking between me and Carl. "You can handle Judith for a little bit right?" Carl nods. I follow Mom out of the house and to the hospital

. "What so important that I had to come here"  I ask as we walk into the hospital. 

"You need to check on the new comer. Shes your age so we think she'll talk to you" Emma says, smirking. I shake my head.

"Mom- I know what you're doing. I'm not going to forget about (Y/N)" I state sternly. 

"Henry- just trust me" She says, pushing me towards the door of the newcomer. I shake m head. "Henry- I'm not giving you much of a choice. You're going to have to become acquainted with her since she will be staying here, actually she'll be staying with us. I sigh, knowing there was no way i was getting out of this. I open the door and gasp at the girl laying on the bed. She was covered with mud and blood, but she looked gorgeous. 

"(Y/N)?" 

  ______________________________  

Alright. And that ends the Zombie AU :( I'm still debating if I want to do an epilogue, so let me know if you want the epilogue to the story :) BTW The the Harry Potter and Supernatural, as well as some requests should be up this week if everything goes according to plan.