Supernatural AU 2

Hello!

______________________________
*Third person POV*

Dammit (Y/N). What the hell were you thinking? The eldest Winchesters thought we're violent. About what he was going to do to that damn wendigo that had taken his sister. Then other thought were about making sure she was okay, that she was safe.

"Sammy. We need to pick it up" he growls to said brother, who picks up his speed just a bit. The boy and angel in a trench coat follow behind the brothers, afraid for the fate of the girl the monster had taken.

"The- thing. Took live stock before it took her" the boy, Henry, speaks up. The taller Winchester nods his head.

"Then we might have a minute or two extra to help" Sam says, nodding his head. Both brothers stood in front of the group, guns withdrawn and an arms length away, keeping all 4 men safe from dangers as they followed the boys instructions to the cave.

**(Y/N)s POV**

I open my eyes slowly, my vision dark and blurry. I groan in pain, and force myself to sit up, against the burning pain in my abdomen.

"H-Hello?" I ask gently. Maybe there was someone else in here with me. There no sound, just the scampering of the wendigo around the cave.
If only I had my lighter I think profoundly. The sharp cry of a pig cuts through the eerie silence of the cave, and I know I don't have much time before it's me screaming like that, before I'm the main dish.

This is it. Well you did say you wanted to go out with a bang. I'm sorry Sammy. I'm sorry Dean. I think silently to myself, hearing the squeals die down and know it's time for the main course. I scoot back, until my backs against a wall, not being able to see anything, since it's dark.

Cas. I pray. Take care of my brothers for me I pray to said angel, as I finally catch a view of the wendigo advancing towards me.

*Third person with the boys*

"Dean. Go. Now" Castiel growls, his anger reaching the top. "Go now or you won't have a sister. Take the boy. Sam and I will catch up" Dean nods, and takes off running, the boy quickly following in pursuit, shouting directions.

"Kid, keep up!" Dean yells, as he sprints through the forest. Henry sprints to keep up, but falls behind.

"Just go straight! It should be straight ahead" the boys shouts, as he slows down a bit. Deans speed picks up, as he pushes through the trees, and reaches the entrance to the cave. He turns on a flashlight and instantly rushes in, shouting and causing a ruckus.

"(Y/N)!" He shouts.

*(Y/N)s POV*
I cry out as the wendigo's teeth rip into my side.

"(Y/N)!" I hear my older brother yell.

"Dean!" I cry out, tears streaming down my face from the immense pain in my side. My older brother comes running into the cavern we were in, pistol out and sweeping the room. He looks at us, as the wendigo let's go of me and launches itself at Dean. He easily doges it, as Sam and Cas run into the cavern, and Sam's with me. His hand instantly goes to my side, and pulls his hand back, and see it's slick with blood.

"Shit" he curses, and removes one of his flannels (to reveal one underneath) and bundles it up, and presses it against my side and I cry out. "I know sweetheart, I know" he whispers, petting my hair gently. There's a flash of bright white light and the wendigos dead, Cas' doing. I take shallow, quick breaths as Dean rushes over. He looks like he's about to either lecture me, or put me in a bone crushing hug.

"Dean. Not now. She's a goner if we don't stop her medical attention" Sam growls. Dean nods, and turns towards Cas, but the angel shakes his head.

"Dean. I can't. My grace can't fix this, I do not have enough" he says grimly. Sam nods.

"I'll get her" he says. He puts his hand under m knees and one against my back, and lifts me up, and I cry out. "I know. It's okay kitten" he says. He only used that nickname when I was very badly injured or sick.

"De?" I ask, using my nickname for him. He walks right next to me as we walk out of the cave.

"I'm right here baby girl" he says, grabbing my hand.

"I-I-I'm so-sorry" I say, shaking, my eyes half closed. Dean shakes his head.

"Hey, hey keep your eyes open. Stay awake for my sweetheart" he says, looking at me in concern. I shake my head.

"I'm so tired" I say, closing my eyes.

"Sammy!" I hear Dean shout and I don't feel anything else as I slip into unconsciousness.

A few hours later, I wake into an all white room, groggily.

"Hello?" I ask, looking around the vacant area. A doctor walks in the room.

"Glad to see you're finally with us (Y/N). I'll call for your brothers. He walks out of the room and I lay back down. A few minutes later both my brothers burst into the room, and run over to my bed.

"(Y/N)" Dean sighs in relief. "You're okay" he says. I nod my head.

"You've been out for a week now" Sam speaks up, looking at me in concern.

"A week? What happened?" I ask. Sam smiles.

"You've got a little admirer." He says, tilting his head towards the door. There stands Henry, a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "He came in everyday to make sure you were okay" he says. "We'll give you two a minute" Sam and Dean both stand up and walk out of the room. Henry sets the flowers o my bedside table, smiling.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asks. I nod my head.

"I'm fine" I say.

"You're leaving soon. Aren't you? Your brothers explained the hunting life to me. So I guess I'll never see you again?" He says, looking down. I shake my head.

"Hey- I'll come back eventually. I'll get my friend Cas to brig me here if anything." Henry nods. "I guess so. But visiting hours are almost up, I'll leave you to it" he says, kissing my forehead and walking out of the room. I softly smile, but frown, knowing I was leaving that night.

**Henrys POV**
I went to visit (Y/N) but when I get to her room, it's, empty. I frown. She didn't leave did she? A nurse walks up to me.

"(Y/N) left early this morning with her brothers. She said if I were to see you, give you this" she hands me a piece of paper and smiles. "Good luck" I turn and look at the piece of paper.

Henry,
I'm sorry but I had to go, we couldn't have the cops knowing where we were. If you ever want to reach me, call me at:
XXX-XXX-XXXX
~(Y/N)

I smile, and instantly pull out my phone and dial the number.

"H-Hello? (Y/N)?" I ask. I hear a gasp of relief.

"Henry" she says. I smile. "Henry, there's no time. I-I don't know where I am. Someone took me-" she gets cut off with a scream, and the line goes dead.
______________________________