Zombie AU 3

So. Sorry about the last part. But.... I have some great ideas coming up now!!

________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**

She was bit. My little sister. The only family I have left is dying. And there's nothing I can do to save her.

We continue walking. It's been about a week since we found my sister. The flu hit her so hard she cannot walk anymore, so I volunteered to carry her. I'm not leaving her, no way. I'll be with her until the end. Henry slowly down and walks with me.

"Are you alright?" No I'm not okay.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He shakes his head.

"I know your not. But just by watching you pull through, your strong. Nobody else could handle the situation like you are" I nod. "And I admire you for that". Why would you admire me? I'm practically nothing.

He continues to walk with me, and I feel my sister starting to stir.

"(Y/N)?" She asks. I nod, a tear rolling down my face.

"Hi, (S/N)." She looks around.

"Where are we?"

"We're traveling. We need to make it to somewhere safe before nightfall." She nods.

"So the monsters won't get to us?" I nod.

"Exactly." She fidgets in my arms.

"I don't feel good. Everything hurts" I just keep walking. My grip on her tighter, more tears rolling down my face. Hook turns and sees this and walks over to me. He feels like a dad to me.

"Here. Let me take her for a while. You look like you could use some rest." I do need rest, but I can't let her go. What if this is the last time I see her? I shake my head.

"No thanks. I got it."

"No. You don't. I'll take her for a bit. I know what's going through this thick head of yours. This won't be the last time you see her, I promise." I nod. I look at (S/N), quietly asleep, and kiss her burning temple.

"I love you (S/N)." I say as I hand her over to Hook. As soon as she left my arms, a heavy weight hits me. I'm alone. I shake my head. No. I have Henry, and the group, what more could I need. My sister.

"Quick everyone inside" the blonde, Emma. Yells as she points to a convenience store. We all run inside, and they start barricading the doors. I look around, and find a herd of zombies heading straight towards us. Panic rips at my stomach. It's just like the rooftop. I'm trapped. I started breathing heavily, panicking. Henry notices and runs over to me.

"Hey. Hey (Y/N). Calm down. Breathe. (Y/N) breathe." I can't. I can't. There's not enough air in my lungs, and I black out.

"Come on (Y/N)" is all I hear.

"God damn it (Y/N)! Breathe!" And I feel lips touch mine, as air is pushed into my lungs.

I gasp and wake up, looking around the room, Henry kneeling next to me, tears on his face.

"(Y/N)? Oh my god. I thought I lost you" I cough, and slowly start to sit up, Henry putting an arm on my back to support me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I don't know. You panicked and couldn't breathe, so you knocked yourself out. Several times you stopped breathing all together- and-" he breaks down. "I couldn't do anything." I turn around and hug him. He buries his face into the crook of my neck and sobs. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry". Just then (S/N) walks up, and hugs me from behind.

"Sissy! Your okay!" Henry slowly pulls away and looks at (S/N). I just nod my head. "He saved you." She says, pointing at Henry I turn and look at him. She walks away, towards the man I learned is Robin. He seems like a nice man. Henry turns and looks at me. He stands up, and slowly reaches his hand out, and I eagerly take it. I walk towards the group, and they turn to me and smile.

"Glad to see your up and about (Y/N). Great to have you back!" Emma says nodding. I smile, and Henry holds out a can of cold coup.

"Here eat this. I don't know when the last time you've eaten." I grab the can, sit down, and slowly begin to eat. Even though it's cold, it's still amazing. Henry sits beside me in the couch, putting his arm over my shoulders. I lean into him ever so slightly, and he smiles.

"So. (Y/N). When will you be ready to head out?"

"Whenever you guys are ready"

"Then tomorrow morning. We need to get out of this city. There's nothing left, and if we want supplies, we need to start scavenging and getting ready to settle down somewhere" I nod.

Wait. I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

________________________
Yeah. Part 3. I don't know how long I'm going to make this, but since I have no other ideas, this is what I'm going for for a bit. But wow. 3 updates in a weekend. New record, but sadly I have to go to school tomorrow .-.