Im So Sorry.

This was a request- although I can't remember by who. This is the first time I've ever written about a serious topic like this, because I've had a bad past with it.

Warning: Mentions of suicide and self harm.

Please. If you ever feel bad enough to injure yourself, talk to someone. I'll always be available, no matter who or what's going on. You are worth it, no matter what anyone says.
___________________________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**

Slash. One for him. Slash. One for her. Slash slash slash. And countless ones for me.

I stare down at my arm, countless cuts, old and new, staining my skin with the beautiful sight of red. I decided today was the day. I was leaving. It's not like anyone would miss me. Nobody cares.

Just one more. Deep enough. I think as I take the razor, dragging it deep across my wrist. My vision starts to go blurry. It's just what I wanted.

My bedroom door is broken down, and I can faintly make out a figure, running towards me, screaming my name. My hand is opened, and the empty pill bottle and razor are taken from my hand. I feel myself being lifted up, that's when I notice the person holding me.

Henry- I know I promised. I'm so sorry. 

He's crying. I had promised to stop, but not all promises could be kept, he should know. What happened to the promise best friends forever? He didn't seem to struggle breaking that one- breaking me in the process.

Cold. That's all I can feel. Is this what it is like to be dead?

"You're not dead (Y/N)" I head a voice. I turn and look to see a middle aged woman standing behind me.

"Where am I? Who are you" she softly smiles.

"I'm a reaper" I smile.

"That means I'm dead" she shakes her head.

"No. You are not. I'm here to show you something, then you can decide your fate" she says softly. There's a flash of light, and we're in a hospital waiting room. I see Henry sitting in one of the chairs, bouncing his leg.

"She'll make it Henry" his mom- Emma says softly. Henry is crying. A doctor walks out and Henry is up, already meeting him.

"Is she okay?" He asks, begging. The doctor sighs.

"I'm sorry-" that's all he can say before Henry crumples to the ground, a sob escaping his lips.

"No" he screams.

I turn and look at the reaper.

"He'll be fine- he'll get over it" I say softly. I couldn't bare to see Henry in this state. She shakes his head.

"He never gets better. In a few weeks he-" she fades off, not wanting to finish her sentence.

"He wouldn't" I say softly.

"I'm giving you a choice (Y/N). You can stay, and go with me, making everyone's life miserable, or you can go back, and get the help you need." she says softly. I look at her.

"I-I think I want to go back" I say. She smiles.

"Good choice" she says softly. There's a flash and I'm in my hospital room. Henry comes running in, collapsing on his knees on the side of my bed, crying. His hand grips mine tightly.

"(Y/N). I thought I lost you" he says, crying. "Y-You said you stopped" he sobs. I start crying, looking at the broken boy in front of me.

"When your parents called me, saying you locked your door, and were crying- I-I assumed, and thank goodness I got there when I did. W-What were you thinking?" He asks.

"Nobody needs me here Henry-" I say softly. Henry stands up.

"Nobody needs you? God damn it (Y/N)! I need you!" He shouts.

"You left me Henry! Why do you even care!" I shout. He looks over at me, and quickly connects our lips. But as quickly as it happened, he's pulled back.

"Because. I need you (Y/N). I love you" he says softly.

**A few months later** 

"Henry stop!" I shout, laughing.

"Never" he says, continuing to tickle me. The last couple of months have been tough, but with Henry helping me, I've gotten better. And at times, I swear I can see a certain reaper checking in on me, a smile on her face.

______________________________
This one shot has been requested multiple times, although I'll never understand why. But I'll put it down here once again.

You are worth it! Never ever believe you aren't. I went through this stage of my life, and only got through it because of support from friends and family. Always-Always, if you ever feel the need to talk- even rant- just let me know- I will always be available.