Zombie AU 4

So sorry this was delayed, I haven't slept in a few days, and this is going to help pass time. And basketball is starting so on top of homework, classes, sports, coaching, and looking into colleges, as well as studying for PSATs and my drivers test, I'm getting a good 2-3 hours of sleep a night. Feeling great!!

____________________________
**(Y/N)'s POV**

"Alright. Let's head out" Emma says, a smile on her face. Everyone starts packing up what little supplies we have. I turn and look at (S/N).

"Are you okay" I ask her softly. She nods her head, but starts coughing. When she stops, she looks up at me, her hand spread. Blood. Blood covered her hand. No. S-She can't be at that phase already. I look at her, tears welling I my eyes. Henry walks over.

"Everything alright (Y/N)?" He asks softly. I shake my head.

"She's at the last stage" I say softly. When we were separated, me and Henry had studied the phases of the transformation. Henry's eyes widen.

"S-She can't be" he states. I shake my head solemnly. My little sister is dying, and there is nothing I can do to save her.

"You guys ready yet?" Emma asks, looking and Henry and I. I softly nod my head. I grab (S/N)'s hand, and slowly start walking out of the store we holed up in last night.

The place around us seems barren, almost to an extent of normality. I turn and look at Henry. He softly nods. He knew what i was thinking.

When (S/N) turns. We'll have to kill or leave her.

Henry walks over to me, grabbing my open hand, lacing our fingers together. He has a sheepish grin on his face. My cheeks turn red. Great. It's the middle of the apocalypse, not a romance story (Y/N).

I softly sigh, looking around. This part of the city was barren, almost as if it hadn't been hit.

"Stop where you are" we hear a voice snarl from behind us. I quickly turn around, pushing (S/N) behind me. A middle aged man is standing there- a gun pointed at us.

"Wow, sir. We don't want any trouble" Emma says softly, her arms raised.

"Yeah well, shouldn't have some wandering through my area. Damn thieves" he scowls.

"We didn't know, we'll leave right now" Emma says softly. He softly smiles.

"Well well well. Seems you've got some young meat on ya" he says, staring at me, licking his lips.

"Tell ya what. You give me that there girl, and I'll let y'all go" he says softly, pointing at me.
"It's been a while since I've had a woman to, ya know" he says with a wink. I feel as if I'm going to throw up. Henry throws his arm out in front of me.

"Yeah, it's not going to happen." He growls, a protective manor.

"Sorry boy, if you don't want to be pumped full o' lead, then hand 'er over" he says. I shake softly, I was terrified. Henry shakes his head. Emma looks at us.

"Scatter- Now!" She shouts, and we all break running into separate directions. Henry grabs my hand and pulls me and (S/N) along with him, barely missing the bullets shot at us. The man laughs loudly.

"I'm gonna get cha'" he says with a laugh, following us.

"(Y/N)! (S/N)!" Henry shouts.
"Run!" If we weren't running for our lives, I'd make a sarcastic remark, but now wasn't the time or place. Henry grabs (S/N), carrying her, as he continues to run. The man catches up quickly, and grabs me, slamming a hand over my mouth, so I can't scream. Henry- thinking I'm behind him- continues running.

"Hello, princess" the man whispers in my ear. I squirm and try to get away, but his grip is to tight.
"It's been a while. But I'm ready" he says, a soft moan escaping his lips.

***Henrys POV***

We finally catch up to the rest of the group.

"Henry- where's (Y/N)?" Emma asks.

"She's right he-" I say turning around. (Y/N) was no where to be seen.

"Shit" I curse. I lost her.

"Henry- language" Regina says.

"I have to go get her" I say, setting (S/N) down and heading back to where I last saw her. Emma grabs my arm.

"Henry-" she says softly. I know what this meant.

"No. mom. We're not leaving her" I say sternly.

"Henry! We have everyone we need here! Why is she so important?" She says. I shake my head.

"Because I love her mom" I say softly. I was in love with (Y/N). Emma gasps, and Hook smiles.

"Finally the boy admits it" he says with a laugh.

"Mom. I going to find her" I say. Emma softly nods her head.
"Well- your not going alone" she says softly.

**(Y/N)s POV**

I squirm, trying to get out of the handcuffs. He had me tied to a bed, in nothing but my undergarments. He hadn't done anything to gross, but I had a few marks in places I wouldn't like there to be.

"Are you ready princess, for the real thing?" He asks, walking into the room. I look up at the ceiling, a few tears falling from my face. I knew the group would leave as soon as they could. They didn't need me. I was just dragging them down with (S/N).

The man sits on the bed, his hands running from my shoulders, down my chest and stomach, to my thighs. I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to escape this reality when the man stops and looks around.

"I think we have company. Your rescue team is here." he says with a smirk. He stands up, grabbing his gun, and walks out of the room. I squirm around, trying to get the cheep handcuffs to break. Then I head 2 gunshots. Panic fill my chest. Please. Don't let it be someone from my group. The door opens and I'm bathed with light.

"(Y/N)? A voice calls out.

"Henry?" I ask and or shout. Instantly he rushes forward, unlocking the handcuffs. He looks down and my figure and shrugs off his flannel, wrapping it around me. He then pulls me into a hug.

"(Y/N)" he says softly.
"I'm so sorry this is all my fault" he says softly. I shake my head.

"Henry, it wasn't your fault" I say.
"It was the mans". Henry nod his head.

"I'm sorry" he says softly. I just accept the apology, and snuggle my head into his chest. His flannel was way to big, it went down to mid thigh, and it smelt just like him. I'm never giving it back.

Henry slowly picks me up, carrying me out of the accursed room. I see the whole group there, and the man with a bullet through his skull. I guess that was one of the shots I heard. Henry places me down gently, and I lean on him for support. Emma looks at me with sympathy. I turn and look at the group.

"G-Guys" I stutter out, trying not to cry.
"Where's (S/N)? I ask softly. They look at me with sympathy. They tilt their heads to a corner, and that's when I see it.

(S/N). Dead. Shot. Laying in her own blood.

I never even got to say goodbye.

____________________________
Currently: 3am. Why? Because why not? Jk I have so much weekend homework, so taking a break to update. Don't kill me please. Part 5 will be up soon, part 2 of Harry Potter will be up soon, a few requests will be up soon. But on good news.

Supernatural comes back Thursday!!! The Walking Dead comes back October 23rd.
And I get my braces off on the 25th!! But yeah. I updated. My friend reads stories and when I write a bad ending like this, she gets mad at me. .-.PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.