Secrets

Requested by FangirlForever673 Sorry it took so long to do.
_______________________________
(Y/N)s POV *****

They are about 18 in this one. Beware, a little bit of immature actions.

Everything was calm. Or I perceived the world as calm. That is, until Henry Mils burst into my room quite loudly.
God I hate that kid so much. He so annoying, and he brags to much and he's so handsome and heroic and kind...... Wait. What?

"(Y/N)" He shouts. God he's really loud.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyingly. He just sighs

"I wanted to come see you. Hang out you know?" I groan.

"There is no way I would ever hang out with you out of my own free will."
Gosh, why do I keep saying mean things to him?

"I honestly hate you so much, why don't you just leave me alone?" I yell. Henrys face drops and he turns and leaves the room, and guilt instantly crushes my thoughts. I was to mean to him, but I tried to so hard to be nonchalant about my crush on him. It's like I couldn't stop myself.

----------------------------------------------
**Later that night**

I decide to take a walk, through the small town. It's nearing dusk, so there is nobody around, everyone is at home.

As I walk faster away from my house, I see a figure, sitting with their back against the ally. I walk over, my hand on my pepper spray I keep in my pocket, and see its Henry.

"Henry?" I ask. He looks up, his eyes red.

"Oh, hey, it's the girl how broke my heart! Came to insult me some more?" He slurs.

"Henry are-are you drunk" He nods his head.

"I-It's easier to forget"

"Forget about what?"

"Forget about you". I slightly cringe at the words. I hook my arm under his, and help him stand up, and start walking, him using me as a crutch, his arm draped across my shoulders.

I knew it was a mistake, but I took him to my house. I didn't know where else to take him and I knew his moms would flip if they found out he was drinking.

I lay him on my couch, and grab a blanket and pillow for him. I set the pillow user his head and lay the blanket over him. As I turn to walk away, he grabs my wrist, and pulls me down, so I'm laying on him. He's way taller than me, so my face only goes to his chest. I can't believe I'm allowing this.

"(Y/N)" He whispers. "Why do you hate me?" He asks.

"I-I don't hate you. I never have" Wow, where did that come from.

"Then why are you always so mean to me?"

"To hide my true feelings."

He smiles. "And what are your true feelings" he asks. I sigh. It's now or never.

"I-I think I'm in love with you" His grin widens and he sits up and his lips meet mine. I taste the linger of alcohol, but, it's long gone.

He pulls back and looks at me.

"I think I love you too" he says, happily. I grin.

"Tell me that tomorrow, when your sober." I say as I stand up to go to my bed. He pouts.

"Stay here with me please" he begs. I shake my head.

"The couch is to small, why don't we go to my room?" He nods and stands up and follows me to my room. I lay on my bed, and he lays next to me.

**Time skip to morning**
I wake up to an arm draped over my waist, and my back up against something solid, I panic, until last nights events return to my mind. I turn over and look at Henry, and softly smile, but it turns into a frown once I realize he is going to hate me, once he remembers. He groans and slowly opens one eye. He looks at me.

"Hey (Y/N)"

"Yeah?"

"I still love you"

______________________________
OH MY GOD 10,000+ READS?!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD GET THIS FAR. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
AnywayHope you liked it requests are always open blah blah blah. BUH BYE.