Stress

So I just finished 6+ hours of homework and thought, why not update since I'm lazy. But holy crap guys 26,000+ Reads!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! That means so much to me!!!!!

______________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**
"(Y/N), come on, you've been working on that essay for over an hour now, you need to take a break." My boyfriend, Henry, whines. I had an essay due tomorrow and I waited last minute to do it, and now I'm rushing to get it done. (Lol my life summed up). Henry puts his arms around me, hugging me from behind.

"Pay attention to me, I'm bored"
(Anyone get the reference? No one watches SPN? Okay bye~)
I turn and face Henry. He smiles when I face him.

"Henry"

"Yes (Y/N)." He says cheerfully.

"Shut up" is all I say as I turn around and face my desk so I can continue my essay. He walks away and pouts, sitting on the end of my bed. I look over at his pouty face, and kinda feel bad.

Alright I'll do this essay later (*cough cough* 3am *cough cough*). I stand up, and walk towards Henry. He looks up at me, hopeful. I nod my head and he pulls me down onto his lap.

"(Y/N). I've missed you so much!" He says as he leans down and connects our lips. I instantly smile and kiss back, happy with my decision.

He lays down, pulling me on top of him, practically straddling him.

"Henry I-" I start to say, but he cuts me off with another kiss.

"Shh. You need a break, I need attention. It's your job to give me attention" he says. I giggle and lean down and kiss him again. Just then I hear my door open and my mom walks in the room.

"Oh hi (Y/N)! Hi Henry. I thought you were doing homework. I didn't know Sec-Ed (yeah I meant to spell it like that. Y'all know what I mean right?) gave homework? Alright just came to check on you, remember, use protection" she says as she walks out of my room. I look at Henry, my fave bright red, and he bursts out laughing.

"Oh my god your mom is the best" he says, wiping a tear from his eye. I smile.

"She is a great mom. But Henry"

"Yeah?"

"I still need to do my essay".

"No you don't"

**The next day**

"(Y/N) I'm very disappointed in you. You got a C on your essay. Did you wait until the last minute to do this?" I look at Henry who sheepishly grins and shrugs.

"Yeah. I'm sorry it won't happen again".

And boy was I wrong.

______________________________
Sorry it's so short. I'm tired and sore right now it almost hurts to type. Anyway, I'm working on part 4 of the Zombie AU. Just trying to find a price to write where you won't kill me for my choices in the plot. So yeah. Bye!