Im always here for you.

Hey guys. I'm baccckkkkk. I went on an unexpected camping trip, and didn't have service, so now I'm home and can upload this.

(Y/B/N)- Your boyfriends name. (Well ex)

WARNING. HEAVY CURSING!!!!
_____________________________
***(Y/N)'s POV***

I walk through the streets, my hood on, the rain pouring down heavily. I had just caught my boyfriend of 4 years, cheating on me with a girl I hate. Apparently they had been together for a year. A whole god damn year.

I sit down on a step to a 24 hour bookstore. I'm just shocked of what has happened. The door opens, signaling someone leaving the shop, so I stand up to get out of the way.

"(Y/N)" I look up. It's my best friend, Henry. It's not that I'm not happy to see him, I just don't want him to see me like this.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" He must have noticed my red eyes. I guess the rain doesn't hide tears. I shake my head.

"N-Nothing" I sniffle. Henry pulls out an umbrella, and holds it over us. I've always liked how Henry is so gentlemanly around everyone. He puts out his hand, and I grab it, and he pulls me into a hug. Henry's hugs are always the best.

As soon as he hugs me, the reality sets in. I'm alone. Tears start pouring down my cheeks. All of my things were in our- his apartment. I'd have to go back soon and get everything, and I have to see him again. Henry just sits there hugging me.

"Shhh." He soothes, rubbing my back. "It's alright". I shake my head.

"Come on (Y/N) lets go back to my place. We can get you new clothes, and warm you up, and you can explain what's wrong." I nod my head, and Henry leads me to his house.

**Time skip**

I sit on Henrys living room couch, after a shower, with a cup of hot chocolate in my hand. Henry sits next to me, eyes full of concern. I've always loved his eyes. They're so pretty, and they fit perfect on his perfect, matured face. I dated my ex, because he reminded me of Henry, that's why I was so broken. Henry was my first best friend, my first crush, my first love. And he still is. And it breaks me, knowing he doesn't like me like I like him.

Ding dong. Why is the doorbell ringing? Henry stands up, and walks back into the room with 2 boxes of pizza. When did he order pizza? He sets the boxes on the coffee table, and sits back down, facing me.

"So do you want to explain to me why you were crying outside of a bookstore? In the rain?" I look at him, and a tear rolls down my cheek at the thought of what happened.

"I-I caught (Y/B/N) cheating" Henry's jaw clenches.

"He WHAT? I am going to beat the ever living shit out of him. He better be fucking ready, oh my god" Henry stands up, and starts walking towards the door.

"Henry- stop" I call out. He turns and looks at me, and all the anger in his eyes, melts. My eyes are red, tears falling out of my eyes, and I'm shaking. He walks over to me, and hugs me, putting his head in my hair, while I just sob into his chest. We sit there, on the floor. After a little bit, I calm down, no more crying, just shaking. Henry picks me up and sits down on the couch, me on his lap, face in the crook of his neck. He hugs me, and rubs my back softly. Henry is the perfect person ever. I don't know what I'd do without him. Unknowingly, he's smiling, thinking the same thoughts. Being in that comfortable position, I fall asleep.

***Henrys POV***

She's my everything. My bane of existence. I love her. But I can't say anything, because of the state she's in. After a little while of holding her, I hear her soft snores, and know she's asleep. I set her down softly on the couch, and cover her with a blanket. I have a mission. And it involves beating the shit of of (Y/B/N). I lock my front door, and get into my car, driving to the apartment. When I'm there, I run out of the car, and up to the apartment. I knock on the door. (Y/B/N) answers.

"Yes-" I cut him off, with a punch to the jaw. He stumbles back.

"Dude. What the fuck" he yells.

"Me?! What the fuck is wrong with YOU?! You fucking hurt the best girl in the fucking world dude. She came to me crying because of you fucker." I roar.

"She was already going sleeping with you of course she would go to you" I punch him again.

"She fucking loved you, you dick!" I say, and (Y/B/N) punches me in the face. I groan, and punch him back, until a police officer pulls me back. Someone must have called the police.

"What's going on here" (Y/B/N) looks around.

"He came out of nowhere and attacked me. I was here with my girlfriend, and he punched me.

"You fucking hurt her dude. That's my cool" the police handcuff me, and start leading me away. Great. I'm in trouble.

***(Y/N)s POV***

I slowly open my eyes, looking around, and remembering what happened. Before I can cry again, my phone rings, a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I ask, half awake.

"(Y/N)?" It's Henry.

"Henry? Where are you?"

"Can you come pick me up? I'm um. I'm at the police station." I'm awake as soon as he says this.

"Yeah. Then. Your going to explain why your at the police station." I say putting my shoes on.

"Yeah yeah I know." 

**Time skip**

When I arrive at the police station, the lady at the front desk looks at me weird.

"Can I help you"

"Yes actually, I'm here to pick up a friend. Henry Mills." She looks at her book.

"Oh yes. Just keep an eye on him. We don't need people like him out and about. Your luck they didn't press charges." I'm confused, but nod my head anyway. She presses a button.

"I'm going to need Mills up here, his rides here" she says. A few moments later, the door opens, and Henry walks out in handcuffs with a guard. The guard takes out the key, and unlocks Henry.

"We're letting you off with a warning this time son. Next time it's a lock up. Got it?" Henry nods his head. And walks towards me. As soon as he sees my glare he cowers.

"Is there a way-"

"Henry. Car. Now" he hangs his head and walks out to the car.

Wen I sit down, I look at him. Black eye and busted lip. He was in a fight.

"Care to explain what happened."

"I went to (Y/B/N)s house. And beat the ever living shit out of him. Someone called the cops, and he blames me." I shake my head and start the car.

"You didn't have to do that." He shakes his head.

"Of course I did. He fucking hurt you (Y/N), and nobody gets away with that. If anyone hurts you, I'll kill them"

"Suicide is never the answer" I mumble as I park the car, and get out. We didn't go back to his place yet, I stopped at a park, so we can talk for a bit.

"What?" I look at Henry.

"Suicide is never the answer" he looks at me shocked.

"I-I've?" He asks. I nod. It's now or never.

"I've loved you for years. And you never looked at me twice. It hurt. It still does." Henrys shocked. He looks at me, trying not to smile.

"What?" He just shuts me up, with his lips. Fireworks. His lips move against mine, and I softly smile. It was never like this with (Y/B/N). It was always forced, lust. Never love. And with Henry. That's all I feel.

When he pulls away, he looks me in the eye and smiles. I softly laugh.

"God, how long I've wanted that. (Y/N) I've loved you since forever." He says smiling. I slap him upside the head.

"Ow. What was that for?!" I smile.

"For not doing that sooner."

______________________________
Alright guys. I updated, and to make up for not updating here's a super long chapter. I found it fun to write Tbh.