Supernatural AU 1

Y'all don't even know how excited I am for this one. Shoutout to my mom for requesting it. (Don't worry. I'll finish the other 2 I have right now, when I gain more ideas for the plot)
______________________________
**(Y/N)s POV**
The musty smell of dust and alcohol surrounds me as we make the 18 hour drive across the country to Storybrooke Maine. My brothers and I, we're hunters. Although we don't hunt stuff like deer. Those monsters that haunt your dreams at night? The ones that live in the shadows? We hunt those, so you don't have to deal with them. You're welcome.

"How much farther Dean" I groan from the back seat, stretching out. My other brother, Sammy, was asleep in the front seat next to Dean.

"Not long now baby girl" he chuckles. "Maybe another 20 minutes." My groan not heard over the roaring of the '67 impala we so happened to be riding in.

"So, what exactly are we hunting here?" I ask.

"Supposed to be a wendigo. People have reported a strange beast living in a cave in the nearby forest. And livestock has been going missing. " he says chuckling. I roll my eyes.

"Then this shouldn't be to hard. Get in there, gank these sons if bit-"

"Language", and that's when I know Sam's awake.

"Well howdy do Sammy. Good nap?" I chuckle. He rolls his eyes as the impala pulls up to a cheap motel.

"Alright. Sammy, (Y/N). Go get us a room" he says, sliding out of the car. Sam slides out next and heads to the front office, and I quickly follow in pursuit, running to keep up with his long strides.

"2 rooms for the next 4 days" Sam says, handing the lady a fake credit card. She smiles and hands us room keys.

"If you want some company, just call" she says, licking her lips and staring at Sam. He just nods and walks away, and I'm left running to keep up with him. He tosses a key to Dean, and the other to me.

"Don't make me regret getting you your own room." He chuckles. I pick up my bag and instantly head into my room, which was right next to theirs. It wasn't that run down of a place. I've got a tv, a king bed, and my own bathroom. And I didn't have to share with my brothers. It was a dream come true. Just then there's a knock at my door, and I open it to reveal Dean, dressed in his suit.

"We're going to go ask around. You stay in here alright?" He asks, more like demands. I nod my head.

"Loud and clear captin" I chuckle. He nods, and walks away. I opted for a quick shower and get dressed in normal clothing, deciding to explore the town just a bit. I have my gun tucked in the waistband of my jeans, and my angel blade tucked away in my boot, staying secure. Just as I step out of the door, there is a whoosh of wind and my favorite angel is standing next to me.

"I thought you were told to stay in your room (Y/N)" Castiel speaks.

"I'm just going to look around the town. If you're so uneasy, come with me" I chuckle.

"Sam and Dean wouldn't like this" he says, I just chuckle.

"Come on. We'll be back before they are. They'll never know" I say. Cas sighs but obliges, following me to explore this remote little town.

"They have a diner? Well I know where we're going for dinner tonight" I say chuckling. "To bad there's no bars. Deans going to be mad at that" I say, looking around. A boy and what seems to be his mother are walking on the sidewalk opposite of us, and the boy turns and looks at us, pointing and the woman walks over.

"I haven't seen you two here before, are you new?" She asks, the boy walking up behind her. Cas nods his head.

"We're here on a case" he says. I look up at him.