chapter 1

"Sae ron ah! Wake up! Do you wanna be late for school again?" Mom a.k.a mrs kim yelled.

"Okay, okay , im up" i said. I looked at the clock on the mini table next to my bed, 7:45 a.m.. "holy crap, im gonna be late!" School starts at 8.

Being the typical me, i decided to watch 10 freakin episodes of kdrama. Yup, it was still worth it . I rushed into the bathroom and had the quickest shower in my entire 17 years of living.

After i took a shower (i guess?) i stuffed my bag with books and headed straight down the stairs. My mom looked at me with her 'serves you right' kinda face but i didnt care, i took a quick bite of a piece of toast , kissed my mom goodbye and rushed out the door.

I ran as quickly as could with my unathletic legs. What can i say , i basically just sit around watching dramas and eating. Story of my life.

I arrived at school just in time before the bell rang. "Pheww... " i sighed. But then i just remembered that the first period was miss' chae's subject which was history . "Ouh shit! Damnit i forgot. Im so gonna get it." I swore.

I sprinted to class and unfortunately she was already there. "Oh no." I sighed . See, miss chae didnt exactly like me and i have no reason, like i dont even know what i did, so that kinda really just complicates everything.

"Oh, ms kim , late again i see. I dont understand why you always come late to my class."

"Well....i....."

"Nope, i dont want to hear excuses. Detention after school."

"what?!. Nooo."

"Please take your seat ms kim." She said with an evil smirk on her face. Seriously this woman really needs a beating.

"Fuck" i whispered while walking and no matter how much I hated swearing , this kind of situation may unleash a lot more swear words in my head .

"I heard that! Extra 30 minutes."

"What?! I didnt say anything! Nevermind". I said rolling my eyes as soon as she turned back to the board to continue with her lesson.

So the whole 2 periods were boring af and when she left the class I immediately ran to min seok. A.k.a my best friend in the whole wide entire universe. Yeahh something like that. We were like peanut butter and jelly or couch and potato. Well I know for sure that I was the potato in that relationship I'm telling you.

"Min seok aahhhh" i called her name while pouting.

"Yes my cute little pig." She joked

"Me?! A pig ? Hahahahahaha impossible! Look at how curvy my body is" i said as i put my hands on my hips, imitating a hour glass shape body.

"True, true , but you can barely run down 1 block from your house". She laughed like horse.

"Touché" i said as i glared at her. "So whats the news? Anything new?". I asked her eagerly since she was like my daily news report. I don't even know where or how she gets these information but I never question her since most of them come out true.

"Hold on , lemme recall my memory, i dont think theres anything...... HOLD ON WAITTTTT! yeah i totally forgot, a group of boys are moving to our school. I heard they're hot." Min seok said as she looked as love struck as ever.

You know those girls that love every single new guy they meet and you just have to question their taste in men? Yup, that's minseok for you. But most of the time he babbles on about kpop group idols because she says that the boys in our school aren't 'handsome' enough for her.

"Huh, interesting but not enough. Anything else?". I pushed the topic away.

"Ouh yeah , the other day i saw jin at the movies with a girl."

My eyes widened "WHAT?!? NOOOOOO" my crush went out with somebody other than me? Hehehehe i mean he went out with somebody else? My dreams are crushed by my own crush °^°.

"It's okay babe , I'm sure it was just his sister or something." Minseok calmed me down . Maybe. Not like I wouldn't believe it though.

Suddenly the clsssrom door opened and in came our classroom teacher Mr Lee.

"Okay class, today we have new students, come on in and introduce yourselves".

In came 3 goodlooking boys who I had to say were freaking hot. I guess minseok was finally right about guys for once. I glanced at minseok who had a proud face on while wiggling her eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes , laughing softly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hi I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you".

"Hi my name is kim taehyung but you can just call me v for short".

"Hey, I'm Jimin". That was a pretty short intro.

Huh? Jimin? I tilted my head slightly to the side.
haven't I've seen him before?

A/n
Hi guys so this is my first book so i hope you guys will give a lot of support and keep on reading!

Edit:
For me i think the story gets a little better because my starter for this book kinda sucks😂 i dunno for you guys tho

Fighting💪🏻💪🏻