Good Spoops 🎃 (Jack? and Mark) (Halloween Special)

Start from the beginning

"Plan B!" Mark uttered noises of his confusion as Jack pulled him out of his pocket and ran back into the house. Felix was pouring himself a cup of coffee when Jack ran into the kitchen and placed Mark on the table. Mark tried to stutter a question, but Jack was already hurrying to the door.

"J-Jack- what-"

"I'm gonna buy you a Halloween present! Be back in a bit!" Then just after he closed the door, Jack opened it again and yelled, "Felix, don't fuck him while I'm gone!"

"You're just a jealous little potato," Felix mumbled as Jack slammed the door and left. Mark stared at the door.

"... What was that about?" He slowly asked. Felix yawned and took his coffee to the living room.

"No idea." He turned on the tv and took a sip. Mark sat on the table and sighed. He wondered what Jack was up to when Felix's phone suddenly rang a few minutes later. Felix groaned and answered it.

"Did you forget your puny ego and lose it again?" Felix's eyes widened. He sat up. "Oh?" Mark head tilted curiously. He watched as Felix got up and left the room. Mark sighed. Business call, maybe. He looked at the tv and used his grappling gun to get down. It took him a few minutes, but he managed to finally climb onto the couch and watch the show. He heard Felix laugh in the other room and smiled, changing his guess. I bet it's Marzia.

"Ok, yeah, that sounds good." Felix walked back into the room. "Yeah, alright," he laughed. "Love you too, weirdo. Bye." He minimized his phone and sighed, sitting down and making Mark almost fall over from his weight against the sagging cushions.

"Hey! Watch it!" Mark yelped.

"Oh, sorry Mark." Felix righted Mark and saved his balance. "I didn't see you there." Mark held on to Felix's thumb and sighed.

"It's fine." They watched the tv in an awkward lapse of silence. It'd been a while since Mark had been alone with Felix. Mark was so used to always having Jack hovering around, he wasn't sure what to say to Felix.

"... You wanna play a game?" Felix suddenly asked half an hour later. Mark grinned.

"Sure."

Mark laughed as Felix shouted in a different language and threw his controller. "No!" Felix yelled, "I had him! I fucking had him!" Mark rolled over on his back and gripped his stomach.

"I tried to tell you! I thought you were good at this game!"

"I SAID I LIKED THIS GAME, I USED TO!" Mark covered his ears and kept laughing as Felix raged. "But not anymore! Fuck it, it's fucking dead to me!"

"Jeez, you two!" Mark looked up to see Jack carrying a box and a bag of candies. "The neighbors are complaining," he sniggered, "Mister and Misses Trees are saying their some-odd thousand of kids are complaining about two very strange creatures in my home."

"Jack!" Mark cried gleefully. Jack smiled and looked at Felix.

"Did you try to teach him to play PUBG?" He nodded at the death screen.

"Tried to is the key term," Mark teased. Felix harumphed, and Jack laughed.

"Well, here." Jack set the candy down beside Mark and opened the box. "I got you this." Mark's eyes got wide when Jack showed him the surprise.

"Jack!" He was holding a VR game called Emily Wants to Play. "You got me a game!?" Jack chuckled.

"Course I did! For my little buddy."