Part 3.. Get Out

Bry POV

Soon as I started to make everything go right for you it's wrong.

Bry was talking to Amber having made it back, they had no where to sit. And lucky her beating him there.

The fact he could view the house didn't bother her. How could he not have seen who the hell had been here? Oh well, Amber let it go; listen.

Nothing went wrong Bry, except my house is fucked up. Amber tried him.

You always thinking with your clit, that's probably what got you here.
Bry chimed in after the remark.

You fucking serious, and delirious.

I don't worry about hoes. I don't sit in the trap no more. And I don't do fleas.
Bry, wasn't going to let it go.

Amber could sense something else was brewing in his head. The more he looked at her. The more he thought about the fuck shit she pulled in him.

No matter what she thought about him, that shit hurt him. If a nigga flinched he would hit em, and couldn't go around his boy's now.

Oh you don't like fleas hunh, but you got the mutt hoe from your boiiii nigga. What kind of nigga is you now?

The same one I been. Trill.

Ok well I don't know a lot of shit but you risking your life, and mines for that fling is the reason we doing this now. How fucking high is that price though. More than you bring in hunh.

Amber, say what you want, I know this though whatever we go through I better not hear none of it outside. I know that tho.

Why would I tell our business? Bry? Come here listen.

Amber tried to touch him, he yanked back and shook his head signalling her not to touch him at all. Even as bad as Bry, loved her touch he couldn't let her by with this shit. Not yet, of course he would do her bad like some fresh cheddar biscuits later. His only defense was bad timing on her point. Patience.

So now I can't touch you? You been gone half of my tour.

I came though. You know what I was doing. Tripping. Amber, you trippin. You really want shit the hard way.

I'm trippin naw yo hoe calling me trippin. You must think I didn't run a check on why the seller of this home, yes this nice house was all nasty.

Why Amber?

Because that's Ladonna or SZA or the one whatever you call her, supposed to be my nigga though. When tho? Was you gone tell me? At all. Anything. Amber was holding back tears and rage. She knew he liked to dominate but she'd slap him dead right now

Look you in your feelings over petty shit, that's another man's bitch. you know what this shit done. I can't make you understand. I met her when you was busy fucking Miles. My fault. Bry got in his feelings now. To delude Amber in hers.

Your fault. How Da hell do you get a W, for my affair? Seriously not. You ain't no pimp nigga. Hole up please. I paleeese.

Shit, Amber if I drove you myself like a chauffeur ass nigga you wouldn't did that shit. Bry raised his voice now.

You tried to take me for a ride, why you lie about what you was doing? The dope! The money, it's your house not mines.

A lie ain't a lie taking care of your ungrateful ass though. I see you. Amber look at me. I see you. The only thing you two have in common is loving music. But, baby I see your talent. You don't even need me to succeed. That fucking bothers me girl.