Part 3- Narrated

The couple of days went by, and Amber was excited for two reasons. She and, Bry were moving furniture into her new house. Shocked at fast Ebony worked for them. And two she was also headed to Paris.

She text Anthony the same night after shopping; saying will you be there?

He said, he was coming, but has a bad feeling. He didn't know why when Amber asked, so they continued with planning to still meet up at the Airport in Paris.

"Amber, this is it. The last piece."

Yea, can y'all put it over here please.

Yea, over here? Bry confirmed, about the table he guided the men to bringing inside of the house. They had been paid for the furniture and, was just waiting on today. They didn't know it would be so soon. Two weeks tops, and Amber now has her own house. She deserved it too.

You gone be alright in this big ass house partly by yourself? Bry asked.

Partly? Amber received him.

Yea, partly. He let the movers out closed, and locked the doors, and picked her up, then gently Bry laid Amber down on the plush carpet floor. He kissed her up her legs which wasn't hard. She wore a nice dress today. He parted her legs. She moaned, and told him that he felt good. He didn't stop. She screamed.

"Ohhhhh Bry, stop baby

"Ohhhhh Bry, stop baby. Stop. Baby, ooh wee stop. Wow.

Amber was learning him gradually. He was calculating for certain.

I'm not gone stop. Open up. He said.
Referring to her legs. She did it.

Bry, oh my goodness. Sto sto sto stop.

Nah, you can take it. Bry said back.

A stream of consciousness krept in her way, scared to gush him with the wetness inside of her

A stream of consciousness krept in her way, scared to gush him with the wetness inside of her. He said breathe, and she did. He said, let go. She did. A relief. Well needed.