Part 3 -Cam .. Amb POV

Amber POV

I asked him, Bry I mean to just get busy. Find out who did this to me?

Just be calm, I got it. He says to me.

Why would I? Someone has ram shacked my home and it's really good that whoever it was knew no one was home. Bodies. Bodies gonna wind up all over this MF, fuck it called
Cali-For-Nia-y. No playing games now.

Things took a turn tho. Instead of Bry hopping on the phone, and making a few calls. Instead of leaving to mount up the boys and so some asking and pointing. Cause niggas don't tell round here. You just be another case.

Nothing to know and nothing to explain. Real street shit. No talking.

Bry walked up closer to me. Geesh wiz I could smell him right up on my back. Turning around my focal point.

Bry, what. You scared me what it is?

He yoked me by my collar and drug me to the room where me and, shit the pain from the grip. Me and Miles.

I don't want to think about Miles. This was his every intent coincidentally.

 This was his every intent coincidentally

Please, Bry stop you have to stop this.
I pleaded. I didn't want to tell him about me being pregnant. I did but, not like this. Just imagine, I can.

Him being possessive more than ever. Love didn't and wasn't supposed to be here suffocating me the way I have others. What was this a damn hoax?

Finally... You happy now? You got your wish. Fucking the help! Had fun?

 Fucking the help! Had fun?

Bry was out of control. What are you talkin' bout, let me go. I said.

But he didn't. He held me tighter. Showing me every part of this place while my stuff was vandalized.

Call the police or something let me go!
Screaming didn't help at all. Fuck.

You knew I was watching but did the shit anyway. Teasing him. You were just slowly making me hate a nigga being around you girl. Bry clinched his teeth. In a tight grip. Grit almost.