Part 3-View ..Anthony POV

Anthony POV

Be quiet. You know what time it is.
-Hitman

Man listen I don't know what you talking about.
-Anthony

You know I have my orders and you have to stay here a week. And that's not my problem.
- Hitman

Man, how much money he paying you, I can double it just let me go. This is all a big mistake. I promise it is.
-Anthony

Only mistake I see nigga, is you.
-Hitman

Listen your girl, that was your girl back there right? -Anthony

What look look I don't want to hear nothing else just be calm and this shit will be over be you know it.
-Hitman

What. What. What will be over. No hey, what you doing. No get the fuck off me. Fuck you. Get off me!
-Anthony

The men there with Anthony was there for a reason to torture him. A large room and hole in the ground. Pure steel and concrete made sure no one heard inside. The only way out is if they let you out. Once they got anyone in that room whoever it is or was, had a very slim of seeing light.

Nor, did they care. These guys were use to hearing a man plead bloody mercy on their life after pissing off the boss. No one could hear Anthony, no one knew where he was. Even clues didn't tell Amber. She knew something wasn't right tho. She knew.

Seeing it was one thing and knowing it now a compelling topic for her.

To challenge or not to. Anthony fighting with all he has was no match tied up, still he wouldn't let it get the best of him. Struggling until finally in the hole. The lid shut, darkness. Silent.

-Anthony

What the fuck is this place? Gotta get up out of here. When they get back. It's the only way I got to get home. I gotta fuck! I gotta leave Amber alone.

A simple warning, she could have said Anthony, or Tony don't come near me, it's not a good time. Or any thing to warn me about this psychopath.

My ex sure knows how to pick you mother fuckers! I yelled it to the top of my lungs

My ex sure knows how to pick you mother fuckers! I yelled it to the top of my lungs. I am unsure if someone is still here or not. But, this nigga promised to take me to the airport.

Lets me out for someone to grab me with a bag over my head so dark I fought until I dropped. I woke up here. But, somebody is looking for him too. Odd, as fuck what do they do

Not important, all I know is this girl and me done went to far back to do this right now. I could have went to any other place but the one where she was. By the time I make it back. Man.

My girl Sierra will be married with kids, more of them just fine all I deserve for thinking I could do this to her. Creep with Amber. Amber ran from me at a time when I needed her.

Needed to her get better. My wife, my first wife. I find that explaining things of nature to my boys ain't never been me, aint never been us period. Never.

Is it too late to pray? Is this one of the times in my life when I really fucked up, and I have to pay a price? Amber?

I won't say she isn't worth all she inspires any man or woman or child or even animal to be. But, worth is farthest from my mind right now.

I'm fucked. Right now it's hot in here, and I'm barely able to move and think. Think. Think. Think. Think.

I'm fresh out of ideas with a tunnel this deep, or well inside of a building. Somewhere in California. I thought it never rained out this bitch. Shit.

The black gravel and dust down here was slowly giving me a weak feeling dots. Starting to see dots. Darkness.
My eyelids are heavy at its own take.
Powerless. In a situation I don't belong, and Amber is in her world.

Celebrating her new life and maniac mansion. This is a maniac. I can't breathe. Only a maniac. Cough....

------------------------------------------------------

Hub POV

I get back to the crib ready to check SZA, about earlier you know.

The business showed her growth. The good boys of the state and the lady's respect her. Classy, laid back, never loud like most of those other always wanting to be seen girls. You know em

Make life harder by jumping ship and complication never ending groupies.

Fuck!

I yelled, holding on to an empty paper inside of an empty home.

I should have learned something. Anything, but instead I had to prove something to a nigga she was by default gonna love no matter cost. Price was high in my mind, not in hers. SZA, has plans too.