Part 1- Crazy or Goon

Miles POV-

Miles asked Amber if she was good with him being at the house after the video taping; she didn't know what he was talking about. Clueless, as he expected her to be. High as a kite out of her mind. He was there. Telling her all about how she just needed a friend. Miles was uncomfortable with being inside of this house, he knew she didn't get it her self, and just like his new gig didn't either. Sensing she told Bry all the grand words, and gave him a piece of that weapon he felt she had to know he had.

His own version of her was known to him as his feelings progressed over this time they worked together. He was only responsible for maintaining her safety, and transportation. Her safety, Miles laughed amazed at this woman seducing him. Every video he saw was lit, it was her as raw is. Still Miles checked the house, neither did he believe her about Bry, he knew the type.

Amber look slow down a minute. I have to make sure I'll be right back. Miles told Amber, while she fed the wall her loneliness. They were both half naked, from her teasing him, Amber gave him no choice telling him about how awful marriage life had been to her on two occasions in her life. She said, she felt like she was all alone. Miles jumped up and looked around the room, and the hallway, checking lamps, chandeliers, furniture, and all of her other rooms inside and out. He found nothing. Surely, this nigga don't think I'm that stupid. Bry, mumbled as he sat in his car, at a park eyeballing the entire house, and them in it.

He was used to her looking sexier than a bitch. Every time she looked in the direction of Bry's skilled non detection cam he almost exploded. She was unaware that she was making faces, being herself & from all Bry could observe happy. Still her shows had to go on. Bry wanted to show up there show them they weren't getting away with doing this inside of that house.

Bry watched them with Miles finding nothing, and pissed about it. Miles put his clothes back on. Not right now Amber okay.
Putting her down, and hurting her feelings. Amber walked over to him and said, You don't trust me after a whole month is that it?
Sensing she was cool, but the flashbacks of Sierra and her mopping the floor hit her. She asked Miles, do you want to get in the bathtub with me? Miles was still reluctant his clothes were already back on. Miles swallowed, and still her walk made him follow. Amber helped him understand by unbuttoning his shirt.

Amber, you know I am not laughing about anything you confided to me you know that right? Miles said, but Amber has plans to help remember the lie he just told. She wasn't the one to play with on any day. Rain or dry. Hot or cold. Apparently he didn't do a background check, and that is what he feared. Miles got in.

The water was steaming hot. He slid down in it, and invited her to join him, which she was not hesitant in doing so. Making him think he was on top. Miles remembers her lighting her blunt, and sitting on the side of the tub. Come on in, put the spliff out.
Miles said, but she pulled it harder to see its red cherry lit.

And proceeded talking instead. Miles do you know what it's like to lose economic value in yourself? Miles stopped bathing.
Looking at her now apologetic he said to her what's your version?

Do you really even want to hear about it, or you just fooling around? She turned to say.

I really do. I mean why would I still be here. Miles persuaded.

You know.... Amber put one leg inside of the steamy water, and whispered low in a sexy monotone I have yet to figure out why people try to hurt me. I guess. My guess is they have no idea.

No idea of what, c'mon your not making sense. Miles laughed.
Until he saw she was merely smirking at all. Miles continued washing his body, wanting to escape that look she was giving.