Part 1- The Present

Attention: Please see trailers I made for your enjoyment of this book. Warning multi functioning personality story told And watch And enjoy this beginning trailer/mini movie By: Jhene' Aiko. I needed something to identify with this book, and finally found it. Thxx for reading. All rights to videos belong to their rightful owners, and I don't own them, I do own the book.
"A Crazy Pens Productions"
In dedication to Amber, and a shooting Star.

Chapter 1.......

Amber POV-

Amber POV-

The year is 2018, I'm sure we never imagined seeing each other again. Maybe a glimmer of hope. Sometimes you can chase a life worth living and realise you happy with who you are half way through chasing it.

There were so many devices that tore us up. Ones that he couldn't deal with, and up until several years ago I kept on dealing with. Some people find solace in relations, others in drugs, the rest in alcohol abuse, the other half in emotional abuse and responsibility.

I had done it all. Not as in a person that was nasty or a woman that you wouldn't touch. It was the pain in me I had let go of so much of my self. Let go so much there was almost nothing left. I just could not give up. I knew that the spirit was nothing to play with. But didn't know how much so until looking into my own mirror.

It was there the whole time, and it took going through seeing an end to everything I really loved to change. My ideas were just starting to blossom. My name was even better than before. No of course I hadn't changed it, yet thrown away all the bad spirits attached to it. No one would make me feel ashamed or belittle my own self ever again.

Realising looking for men was not my goal. Through often scary circumstances and a part of light that I believed God allowed for everyone to see. It was not death it was life. Something obviously I was privy too but so far away from it.

A Night at The Bar 2019

Anthony, Sierra, and Amber.........

The cold air from the outside blowing was too much for Sierra. She said,

'Anthony I'm cold why don't we just stop inside of that bar up the hill.'

It was snowing. Anthony knew she couldn't stand the cold beating against her back and agreed.

It was a little bit under a half a mile treading through the snow. The stop at the bar Was supposed to be a warm spot until Tripple A would arrive. If things couldn't get any better or worse.

- Amber -
'Is that him. Anthony. My eyes are playing tricks.'

I ran back into the dressing room big enough for three. After all I did to get here. This couldn't be happening, not now. I told Bry I didn't want to come here to sing but they insisted no one could do Anita like me. A old folks party. I agreed to show.