Part 2- California Careful

California Electric Latch's house the first chapter of Amber's life after the beginning Chapter. In the 1st chapter she is already on, Bry is gone away, and she is falling again. This is her life, before the ceremony, and after.... Just thought I would explain why you see the what is happening before what has happened and where it is going from here. Right now...

Don't forget Amber has run into Anthony the ex-husband, is seeing her side thing which is driver, and Evan etc..... For my fans... This is how it played out after her semi addiction break down. And has seemed to have forgotten who and what the real deal is. With Bry things are secretive to her, she has it made....

"What brings you out here." Bry, scarred me. Popping into my room like this. "who are you? I didn't order anything." Bry, had returned to his father's house. And nobody told him they were having a guest. "baby if you want room service I can give you what you craving to eat." Bry said. Not realizing how much his comment sounded perverted. "you'll do what?" she asked.

"Be cool. I'm Bry." he extended his body for a hug. Amber was used to the old handshake and sideways hug. "what are you doing." she said, Bry was making her nervous, since she hadn't been under a man in a few weeks. Anthony and her had issues that caused her to get high, and do the best she could to avoid cheating. How do you tell the dope man that you're fucking no.

"did I scare you. I'm sorry. Where you from?" Bry put his suitcase down. "did you just fly in?" Amber avoided the questions. She didn't want to get into any of her old derails as she names issues.
"yea, I was out in Atlanta. You got a name tho." since she avoided that too, not on purpose. His line up of questions held them up.

"Amber." she stood like a wet puppy dog, and he could tell she needed care. Bry looked away. Not wanting to let her see his feelings. "so you do the mixing?" Amber, herself was feeling the same thing, it was right on time. " wanna see." he said to her.

That's all she needed to hear. She wanted him to show her the ropes. It was now or never. Always in life now, or never. What more could she loose. Anthony was gone, the baby they should have had one year was surgically removed they cared it ectopic pregnancy, and that meant it was also gone. "yea let's go. Lead the way." Amber followed him back to the place where her and Latch had been for the past hour before he arrived to meet her.

He wanted to know everything about her. Used to the pretty girls all over California of all shades. Amber was different. Reminding him of a female Tupac, deep and anxious. "what. What you doing?" he leaned over and stole and kiss. "I like you. You're deep." Bry said, "yea, but... Rewind the track please." she asked.

They stayed in the studio for hours. A sigh of release from all the other people hounding her to get her life together. Do something more like her cousins, and friends, settle down a while. She thought she had done all that. Too bad her number was off, and Anthony would wonder where she is at, or not. His problem.

"you are amazing. Where you been all this time." Bry knew that line didn't work on every woman, but he meant it. "you don't know meee." Amber playfully sang. She wasn't a hoe, and wanted to be loved. It was too soon to tell. Mainly the way things went for her anyway. Fast. Unresolved.

H & M clothing, and faded out denim. "I'm trying to get to know you." Bry was trying but he could tell he had to take up time with her. She wasn't into it. "You don't need to know me, just know your dad trust me, and I trust him. Right now, I'm trusting you to not be a jerk." she said.

Bry smiled, and turned on another track, he skipped thru some until she gave him the OK to stop. "play that one back." "this track right here." "yea, that one. Whose it for?"
Bry raised his brows.
"yours if you want it." Amber looked at him and saw something in his eyes that said she could have whatever she wanted. "thanks."

Amber sensed it was this way with a lot of men. She wished it wasn't. Like how would she know who is true, and who just wanted her goods. People will abuse the goods. She knew it too.
" I've had enough for one day, you ready." Bry said "yea me to."

They left the studio. Bry didn't want her to think that she was stuck, but asked her if she was hungry. She answered,

" what's good to eat out here? What's the Cali burger." Bry was amazed at how much she knew. He also needed to talk to Latch, he wanted to be sure that the old man didn't have eyes for her.

"Let's roll with them another day, im going to take you to Bryan's Burgers and fried Sides." Amber giggled. "what's funny?" He asked her,

"nothing. Is that a real place?" he saw he had her interest. "it is now." he opened the door to a room leading outdoors. A nice room with a balcony. Amber felt like she had just died and came to heaven. She held her emotions in. Every one.

"this is let me guess. Your room." Amber all smug face was not liking being this close. "no this is Bryan's Burgers, and Fried Sides. See look." he pointed to the corner where there was a small but useful kitchen. Amber nodded, and gave him the benefit. She was tired of men doing the same thing but this was not the same.

He pulled out vegetables from the fridge it was sweet potatoes he intended to fry, and the ground beef, and asked for her to pass him the good knives out of the drawer. "which one, this one." he nodded, yes. She smiled watching him ginsu it up.

"You never seen a man in the kitchen?" Bry asked. She had seen so much he would not really want to know. She wanted to say it. She tried him. "Not really." she said. Latch knocked on the door. "it's open!" the both of them yelled. He was just peeking in he said, and heading out. Which was never unusual for him.

A glance at Bry, saying "guard your Grill." he didn't catch it. He was busy dicing, slicing, and enticing Amber.

"Alright, then I'm gone." Latch knew Amber was a good girl, yet still this was his home with his son that he needed. His hopes for Bry was always a woman that church going. But as he left he remembered Amber did go she was just different. "How long you known my dad? I never heard of you."

Bry, now curious as to why she had been hidden yet trusted to be there. It didnt matter the more he looked at her skinny frame. The more he wanted to feed her. Love her.

"A few years now I guess." she answered amazed at seeing him work the food in the kitchen. She walked over by the couch and television in his mini house inside of Latch house.

"What's this?" Amber noticed the stinch from the smell of the aroma from Tacoma. "Oh, you smoke? Roll up then." he said. The food was almost done. She reached for the jar asked for the roll ups, and passed it back n forth as he finished cooking.

Their talk was minimal, it was as if they were studying each other enjoying the buzz, and anticipating the food. She had questions, but decided to wait. Waiting is new. Patience is something fucked up long ago from good upbringing, being spoiled, also very often overlooked.

Bry could tell and she deserves every bit of lavishing. A fragile heart like hers she felt had given a lifetime to fear. False evidence appearing real is the basic meaning. "Ok try this."

"It looks real good. I haven't eaten in. Well never mind thats not important." Amber was learning closed mouth. Bry knew she was what the homies would pick at him for until they really got to know her. Already just a few hours he didn't want a man that close.

 Already just a few hours he didn't want a man that close