Part 2- Mind Fuxks

Amber & Anthony the past..... Amber's POV dream

"What the fuck are you doing." Anthony had been caught, what could he say. The girl down between his knees and legs said more than I wanted to hear.

"Amber! Damn move, get up." I remember him asking the around the way slut to get up. It was too late, I saw it all. He ran after me, but I hadn't left. I was in the living room inside of my purse digging. "wait, hold on Amber don't." just like it was yesterday. The girl ran past me. Screaming "please, I didn't know." my anger consumed my breathing.

It was not controlled by anything. Only fueled with the gas in my system that was used to cover up the coca. Pow! I shot. She fell. "how I'm gone explain this Amber." Anthony asked me how he was going to look basically. Because I gave no fucks. Why should I care what's going down in my house. "I disconnect the cable, and cut the lights out." - outkast. But I sang it 3 x times like I can kill this bitch, this is my heart wtf.

Soon as she fell, I held on to the steel in my hands. I looked at him because pain filled inside of me. I loved him. Now I was possibly a murder suspect. Except the bitch was still breathing. Shot, but definitely breathing. "what a damn shame." I said, "what." Anthony replied. "the bitch is still alive, call the people."

Anthony called the medics on his end, and I smoked cigarettes on mines. I was unaware of consequences back then. They arrived and asked me what goes on. My answer as you know was
" go ask him. He has all of the answers.

Hey, while you at it can one of you please ask my husband who is this bitch lying on my floor?" it's as if I expected for them to tell me the truth. I saw it. But I looked at him and said,

The truth was she got caught up with him she got popped with him. "yes ma'am." the officer was cute, and flirting with me, he couldn't help but smile. Nor sure if it was because of his new task I gave him, or if he just thought I was cute, he could never have thought I was funny. The proof laid in the carpets. The medics came in a few minutes later, hauled her off and asked questions.

It was news breaking to watch my husband give the details of this woman as if she was the energy that we needed to not suffer. Drugs would help. A good boot right now.

He knew all about her too. But hardly not the things that mattered like age, address, weight, siblings, or kids. I couldn't refrain from speaking up, and said "you know all of shit. This is what you risk your life for? I could have killed you" my then husband shook his head, and said "no.....

"Can we ask you how long have you been home Mrs. Greenhorne." I didn't mind, happily I reported this remark into the officer's diary. "long enough to pop his hoe." I answered.
They all laughed, and Anthony did not. Instead he said, "is she being arrested." an awkward position when the officer asked back, "do you want her to be arrested?" he shook a solid no.

How sweet, and very likely he would have to get me out. "Thanks ma'am." they turned their attention towards him, and before I or him knew anything was escorting him out of the house we occupied as a married couple. Never call the MP if you can help it. "Where are you all taking him?" I saw him helpless in hand cuffs escorted out. "he's coming with us." "but why?"

Protocol is what they said. I was home alone, but face it I wasn't in jail. That was just the start of a ruin of our friendship. Later on that night he was called, I overdosed on pills, and coke. He should have been here. But the military unit had him, protecting him. Bunch of old fucks probably cheating too. Probably all in together for real.

Anthony answered for the Doctor of the emergency room I had been placed in

Anthony answered for the Doctor of the emergency room I had been placed in. When he got there, I could hear him loud and clear in the hallway, from where my room was. He said, "where is she?" the nurses were busy trying to calm him down. And me well I was very weak, just revived from pain, no one asked them.

I sure as hell didn't ask them to save me, my husband was cheating on me, the bitch deserved what she got, but that's not true either, and I knew it. I should have not thought so low.

Nobody just deserved to be lied to. Eventually they let him in. Unable to say a word to him, all I could do was mumble, "uuuushouuuldnnnaaaa" in short I was saying you shouldn't have cheated with that girl. You shouldn't have left me, if you love me.

Thats what I remember, and he wants me now. Why do I even care? every step of the process of my recovery begin here when I tried killing me for him. Not worth it.

Unconscious I can remember seeing the lights

Unconscious I can remember seeing the lights. They were beautiful in my city I was on stage, I could see it soon as I could find the right person to believe in me. Before my daddy died he spoke A lot of wisdom in sometimes a fools mind frame but important to grasp. It was all I could grasp was who I used to be.

Who was I? Who knows me anymore? Somebody knows me.
I can't do this shit anymore. I can't do this shit anymore. I am tired I want to be myself. Fuck let me live, I'll get the fuck out of here. I need the right place. This life is suffocating me.

Mama are you there? Hello. Amber was in a dream state where she passed out from the long day, the pregnancy that was too early to tell if twins were inside of her or not. And the blunt she just smoked. Her dream took her back to what made her mad.