Part 3- Bad Karma Girl Bry POV

It was too late to turn it around. Once they said go, it was a go. Anthony now caught up in some bull shit saw now how he hurt Sierra time and again, being indecisive running after a ghost. Damn man I know you know who I am. Anthony spoke up.

Yea, I know I don't have anything to do with all that partner. Just keep going. Anthony exited with them departing and landing, exiting and riding, now walking down the street with these guys to what looked like an entry to a warehousing building by a dock.
This nigga want me this bad huh. Anthony asked.

Look dude ask him I'm just doing my job making sure you show up. Alive. Hub said back glancing in the direction of his men and Anthony but he wasn't scared or he would have been alerted someone. But mainly he knew that alerts cause things going wrong. Anthony did not need anything going wrong. He just wanted to get this nonsense shit over with. Hopefully he thought, just hopefully he could return home. Besides, whoever was willing to go through this much trouble or glory over Amber was worth meeting. Even under these circumstances no tripping.

Bry waited doing his thing. He waited the long hours before Hub would pull up with Anthony. He wasn't the least bit bothered.
Not knowing Anthony at all, he could be a fatal mistake soon.

Bry thought about how SZA laughed it all out with her homies saying, you know that this shit is far from over, wait till Hub finds out. "Hub" Bry let out smoke all he could see was laughter.

To a situation far as hell from being funny. His boys was having a conversation he appeared to be uninterrupted though. His thoughts devastated him, at the moment all he could hear Hub.

Aye, Dawg what the fuck do I be getting myself into? Bry asked the dude to his right named Slim. But Slim was high as a kite, and only responded with man, I don't know what the fuck you talking about man see this world out here, look out at it. Slim pointed out towards the bridge, and continued his semi power speech.

This shit is all made for us. We just got to fucking grab it.

Bry indeed looked out ahead and said, Yea you right Slim

Bry indeed looked out ahead and said, Yea you right Slim. Absolutely my nigga, aye yall be busy I gotta run. Especially if I'm gone get back to Paris in time for baby show. But Slim had more news too, and said Say you know that dame from over by Compton streets. Bry nodded, and said nah who man.

Slim folded his arms and said, SZA. Bry couldn't forget tho.

 Bry couldn't forget tho

Shit. How could he forget? Her reaction to him saying Amber was his lady, and she said let's play a game. Bry, told her he wasn't up for games but might be interested. What does it involve. SZA said sex and lies. He agreed before he knew it though a wild cat he adored had him tied up, and when her hand struck him, he couldn't help it his dick had his own mind, stood up at attention. And he was pure bed bait. Yea, what's up who asking?

Bry naturally jumped defensive. Slim shaking his hands in a wait a minute wait a minute manor, now hurriedly explaining that it was nothing he just heard he had a baby on the way and congrats.

Should have been the answer, instead Bry stood up and said, don't believe the hype

Should have been the answer, instead Bry stood up and said, don't believe the hype. Walked down the way of the bridge to meet his baby, his car and prepare for the time to meet Anthony.

The time to talk, get to know each other. It had to be done. Since he thought he could tip around in Brys world. He was sure inviting him in a unpleasant way on inside this real shit. The life Bry called street life and the living is easy. As long as niggas stayed in their preferred customers shopping areas but no.

Anthony saw the heat that Amber inspired

Anthony saw the heat that Amber inspired. Still he remained calm, and stopped asking Hub any questions. It became clear that he wasn't saying a word. Hub's phone rang. SZA knew he didn't like to answer the phone while handling business but the pettiness was about to boil over. What's up? Hub answered, not wanting to say the word baby, sweetheart, my love, or none of that shit that could get him killed if he took one eye off of Anthony. Every time Anthony thought they were almost at a destination the more sight seeing he did. California a big gigantic place. Hey, babe did I catch you at a bad time? SZA asked?

Kind of. What's up?

Baby, well you not gone like this shit. She said.

Probably not by the way you sound right now, but what's up?

Do you know a dude named Bry. Hub eyes grew big, as they got to his ride,and got in. A good walk from where they were.

Nah what about him, Hub asked. Lying.

He sent niggas to your spot baby he said all the money flowing through here is his shit, and to tell you to get at him ASAP.

Oh yeaaah, okay lay low. I got this. You str8 tho. Hub more less said it than asked. Keeping an eye on everything going on in the car as well as the conversation. His girl didn't know he was well on his way to Bry, as they spoke. As they were riding, Hub felt what he would say to Bry, looking over at Anthony like Ice Cube when he realized he may have been played. Did Bry set me up to come get this piece of trash over his girl, to run in my city.

Hub kept driving almost arriving there to meet Bry where he said to. Tapping his finger on his head, and the two guys with him he didn't dare say a word. If anything popped off, he needed full control. No way was he going to alert Anthony to a problem occurring with the fact that the problem was no longer him. Hub felt betrayed without knowing. He had to deliver. Regardless of the situation.

 Regardless of the situation