Part 2.. Narrated

Continued into when Amber got to California, after the beginning chapter she runs into Anthony after fleeing the hospital is where you should have last been before getting here..... Her life after the beginning. And where it's going when Bry follows all the action...

Amber and Bry had been going hard in the studio for months The same time he was putting in, he didn't let Amber know he knew about Anthony texting and the little run in. She had been here now months and didn't even look the same. Talk or walk the same. Everything had changed now.

It was cool. No big deal he set the shows up, and her eyes when she saw her gear a couple of weeks ago made him think she understood he wanted to be there, plus he was grooming her.

Little did she ever know. A real man dont play that wack shit. So she never looked any kind of way, made big progress with her diet and her album was done. Because she is just that hungry for the success, Bry could appreciate this trademark in her.

Never telling her about knowing about Shady Palms, or any of that. But she knew someone had been in her bags. She could tell. But they had work to do, and that's what they did.

Amber having no idea about Bry, and the weight he sold, or the company he kept

Amber having no idea about Bry, and the weight he sold, or the company he kept. She would all but soon learn. Play dirty. Bry was private. Amber's impulsive ways would tear down a lot of what he had going. He could tell but still gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Only as far as he could throw her, and since he wasn't gone do that. The benefit of doubt was closely watched.

"You gone look good out there girl. You know it!" Bry shouted happiness that she was already being awarded a small, but large award. Her single is popping, and their money together was stupid. Amber didn't feel it tho.

What's wrong? Bry asked. Aren't you happy Amber?

Yes I'm happy, but I don't want to go without you. Amber pouted. Lying.

You don't want to go without me hunh, well you going, and I even got you a driver. He scratched his lotto.

You diiid!
She was all too happy to hear about this, matter of fact she was California Dreaming for real, because she never had it this good. Scary to her as a part of skipping her treatments with Julie.

Yea, I did. Don't make me regret it tho. Bry was serious, for the first time, she had heard it. He has a temper. The guy that wasn't from California. The slang. It turned her on.

What you mean by that Bry?

Just what I said.

Bry stroked her cheek, and said to her with that slick grin he wears, Let's eat.

Where?

Let's go I'm going to show you.

They got in his Impala, and drove to the beach. Amber, needed all of this she swore she would have it. Still missing the point of her reality.