Part 1- Been Around.. excerpt

Amber being just 17 When she met him. Not one day after has been a regret but of deep caution. Pulling back from one love after the other. One mistake after the other. One lie after the next. Anger consumed everything then. But not hardly now. No are you kidding this is Amber we talking about here. Remember Amber?

Resulting in masturbation and how dare you look at her as if she's wrong.

Her wrongs made her right now. If she had stuck in her marriage she would not have been who she is now.

How can she go back. Wasn't it him that didn't love her? When he cheated on her, it brought Amber low. So low she started hanging out with this dude everybody knew as Gin.

Gin cut up much dope. He always made sure she had her covered; as far as money and her weed was concerned. But one day they went to this apartment and things were different. Amber was use to him pulling up serving them fiends and leaving. Not that day.

That day he told her they were going shopping. So she thought it was cute.

These high ass boots and booty shorts. He got her hair done in a funky lil cut as if she was gonna walk the hoe stroll. Be pimped on the down low, she was married. What did he care.

inside of the fiends place. It was her job to make them spend more. They were to look but not touch. She belonged to Gin as he said it. A confused time back then a piece of what shattered her.

Amber's only girl desires ran wild. It was exciting and captivating to be strutting through the place commanding them to do what she wanted.

She did not see them as fiends; rather lonely men that enjoyed getting high with a pocket full of monies. Adding to their pain. Her addiction to weed, ad and theirs to coke

It was a high like no other. Then this one fiend he was different. Deluding her into thinking they were from the same worlds. She hit it! The cocaine brought company going down her throat.

One swallow of the pure uncut white powder substance was doing it's job. Amber choked and gagged "Omg! Get that fucking shit away from me!" she yelled at him. He was the one with the bands that night. It was only her job to get them. Even pretending as if she used. A poor choice for that act. She wasn't fooling anyone. He laughed and said "Your first drain." it was too.

Amber sat down. It was her first drain. It kicked in. She tried to say to him "I'll be right back." she noticed that her mouth was numb too. Especially after she just tasted the pure they called the mighty white girl this is Texas nothing under average. Everything was above average. Amber reminded herself of this shit to not go back to it. Miles slick ass she gave her coochie pie to a fuck nigga.

She would act shy at first. Then would say to this John "hey you want a good time. Get another gram or better... I'll show you!"

No brainer Gin was conveniently waiting in the living room area. He hated to watch her conversation with them. He knew she was more than this, as she thought about it though she didn't feel the same.

When she got up she drained all the way in the living room. Gin was there waiting to hear some good news. But Amber said "take me home." From the look she gave him, he rose to his feet picked up all his work, aka dope and grabbed his phone and keys and took her home. The ride was silent, but he stared on the way.

She believed he loved her or cared for her more than her husband at the time.

since Anthony was banging the neighbor and harboring secrets shit she had some too.