Part 1- My Story, Not Yours..

Narrator £POV-

Anthony called a taxi cab to Amber's residential home, of California. They needed to go, it was a bad mistake even being here. Amber's life wasn't that different now, then back then. Her voice held her up, along with half of the world. Her thoughts are a common mechanism of non verbal communication.

Amber reminded herself of things with Bry. She thought to herself when he bought this house how they fucked, and he had breakfast in the AM. She also remembers him saying not to fuck over him.

She got a feeling in her blood about everything and was anticipation of her trip coming up. She figured Bry would be home in a couple of days, and to keep seeing Anthony and Sierra both a secret. There was a lot of things they both kept secret.
Amber fueled her sorrows getting to it. She had to, had to roll up.
She grabbed her little opaque box, filled with her goodies, she sat on the edge of the seat and proceeded with the only good meds.

Right about now, she figured compared to Shady Palms, and the ex husband, and her driver, Cai, and Evan

Right about now, she figured compared to Shady Palms, and the ex husband, and her driver, Cai, and Evan. Bry was a Saint. But that was only her view. Niggas needed a real loyal one that they could trust. Don't nothing move but the money. Bry, made money.
Amber was use to having it her way or no one would be around. Growing up a loner, and her problems just escalated her into her natural born self. Holding her back now would be a good mark. The way she saw it stand in line and pick a number. "it's my time." Amber sighed inhaled, and blew the stress of Sierra and Anthony out. Her phone started to ring. It's Anthony. She looked down at it, and instantly picked it up. Annoyed but still there.

What the hell do you want man? Amber asked him.

I want to know why you ran out on me to California. Who are you now Amber?

The pain hurt deep when he asked the question.

I'm the one that was tired of you cheating on me. Lying to me. Loving me better than anyone ever could. And watching me OD.
The flashback came to her mind. Shady Palms with no one.

You were on drugs? Anthony yelled

You were supposed to progress me. Protect me. I remember it's not like you saying. Amber yelled back, and took another puff.