Part 2- Find Her Truth

Bry knew that Amber was used to living good, but also abused. The best, and worst of a relationship. After eating, Amber was knocked out sleep.

Bry knew he shouldn't be lurking through her things, he was the type of man to want to know who he was around. His life depending on this.
He crept in her room. Went thru her bag, and saw the Shady Palms letters, prescriptions, "Shit." Bry said to himself, no one else could hear him.

He put the things back. Then he saw a photo of her a man, and a woman standing between the two scowling in a group. Not caring who they are still he made a copy of them all in his memory. Bry was smart like this.

In his real line of work he has to be. Nothing getting the best of him, except this pretty frail girl knocked out from the weed and food laying in a safe place, but dangerous for his feelings. Even in one moment of looking at her she is special.

Hearing her sing, and man Amber can really flow. Busting rhymes left and right, making up a hook as she went along. A gold mine. Thrown to the side, or she lost her purpose somewhere. It was one, or another.

He checked her license, and even dared himself not to sniff her panties. He did it. Quickly returning all the items back to her bag, and not caring whether it was the same way as it all come out, but made effort.

He didn't want to explain that.
"Hey Bry I need a whole thing, what's hood" Bry read the text, and typed back "hmu". The phone rang instantly. Whenever Chop said he wanted it he meant it, usually more than that.

"Yah." Bry answered. "What up nigga this me." Chop knew Bry had to hear his voice and he didn't do no texting. "Yah, I hear you grab me a Coke Cola on your way then, aye and I'm in the middle of sum so come on." Bry didn't want to get caught. Amber could get up anytime. "Oh ok Bet." CLICK!

No relationship in a while, Bry thought as he looked up and down every inch of Amber's body. Even slim and frail she was fine. Just has been going thru a lot, it wasn't hard to tell.

The average dumb ass would mistake her for a real fine crackhead, not knowing that one of them niggas on that picture he snuck and saw did her bad. Maybe more to her. He would be sure to find out. Waiting on Chop he visualized how he wanted to dress her. Chop was pulling up.

Just what he needed to get his mind of thinking she was a rag doll to dress up. Bry was already ready with the package and opening the door. "What up tho." Chop walked in. "Nothing much Mr. Detroit. Here you go. This everything?" looking at the wad of cash he wouldn't count until his customer was out the door.

"Yea, nigga. Come on now. We'll holler." Bry shut the door, and counted up his cash before returning back to where Amber should be still lying on his sofa asleep. Making it up the stairs he entered his room, mini house and saw she was. Barely moving when he picked her up and walked down the hall with her to her room. He put her in her bed.

Knowing by morning she would expect to be still in his room, but no Bry had style, class, and respect. Instead of trying to Fuck her just because he cooked, and knew that he was now working for her as far as the studio goes. Still he grabbed his keys and was on his way to the mall before they closed. The trip part is the agreement was made by Latch, her being there, and he wouldn't think of asking his only father was she paying for anything. It didnt matter.

Amber was about to get paid. She is the pay. Bry laughed on the way out the door saying, "these niggas done fucked up now leaving her in my hands. Sitting on a gold mind, and prolly to intimidated to get her, and put her on." he looked at the sky.

The reason was prayer never hurt, only pushed forward blessings. He looked at it both ways. Amber has major talent, but no good mix, and no beats for her own creative mind.

On the other hand Amber has some ways that wouldn't benefit them if he let himself ever slip for her and she is just kicking the old fly game. Stay up and maintained, but don't want a man. He wasn't sure. Not 1 bit.

On the other end he had never seen anyone as fire as her besides Remy, and that's nothing to do with the lil diss, because that was a sample. A brunch. He heard how she switched a pitch or flow to a beat as if she owned it, or made it. It was damn near perfect how they could ride together.

All Bry could do was think. His phone steady buzzing, not thinking about no play at this time just a couple of jumpers, and some sneaks. Promising he wouldn't get but one or two things.

Bry didn't want her to think he was dressing her. But ended up with bags, on top of bags, on top of bags. He had help to get all the things he didn't know if she would or wouldn't like to the car. It's what made him ger1so much. He just didnt know what she liked, so he picked what he knew was fly, while telling himself every color to his liking might be hers.

Bzzzz... His phone was jumping. Hop Scotch. "Yah." his usual saying caught the callers attention. "Aye, I need 3." he knew he needed that. "I'm on the way." he told the dude looking for 3 bricks of nothing but the best.

He had so much stuff from the trunk to back seat that he was headed home first, he had a stash and could have gone straight there, Bry wasnt the one for telling his biz so even tho that was Hub his main shopper. He was gone wait til he dropped the bags off.

Bry, got back home and Amber was still layed out. Wow, he thought she must be tired. Good though he could make his moves, and her never see how he planned to support her. Bry had royalty checks coming in from artist him, and Latch had worked with before, and was known, but...

This was different, he was about to leave the game, not just yet tho. He needed the money to stay up and he needed to help her feel better, eat better, and get better. Because reading those papers he should be running.

Amber has issues that he wondered how anyone let it get there. He pulled up on his buyer as promised 3 bricks.
"Boy, I see ya movin them thangs." Hub said, "Nah, that's you my nigga I'm just doing this for you."

Hub, was thrown off trying to find out if Bry was holding big still or not. Maybe it was his werk, or maybe he was capping. "Oh for real so you out hunh?" Hub, pushed it further. "Aye, hit me up." Bry said, and pulled off.

One thing he never did was talk to niggas no matter how close they thought they were. And second never stay making a play longer than it took to get your money. That's how niggas end up robbed. Straight up. That wasn't Bry, he wasn't even from CA.

He knew robbers didn't care how close they were to you, them be the main ones you let close to you. Bry didn't dream of being played or layed down to rest. He always said, yo mama will cry before his. Facts.

But his mother was dead, and he wished that she could see Amber. A glimpse of her life was his mom growing up, his dad still got high. He hoped on the way back that Amber would never crave that white girl again. He would try. He made a vow.

Right there in his car, he said, "God aint nobody perfect, grant me the strength to help you restore this lady."
He had to let her know he could see her, and got the money for all her worries to become her joys. Thinking there was no man present in her life.

But, he knew better much much better. It was all good. Without worry he sent a couple of emails. Paper trail didn't matter to him. As long as he knew what to say and how to say it.

He just didnt need her to hear him. He didn't want her knowing a damn thing. Just look good and smile, at least try to. Seeing her weight down, it must be hard. She's here for a reason.