Part 1- Nothing Free

Amber POV
The Psychi Black Boi Dreaming

For a beginner, I was able to move through the dope holes. Still clocking ends and a lil 2% boyfriend wasn't no better. I needed him to move these streets, but he was also trying me too.

I just believed I was made to handle any situation. And that's what I did.

I turned his customers into my own. They pulled up on me now. And owed me at least 50 on every borrow. I didn't give a damn about loosing. Period. But my career. What about it.

Like damn he was on the nose candy; all of that nose candy foolishness. He couldn't never keep no real money only all the gold he gave me them people pawned to him for a hit. A hit of crack. He turned a 50 to 100 and 100 into 300 and then gave that back to the same nigga for his own high.

Little niggas, Wow, I thought the big man had it sweet. Sure he'd throw him extra he gone get it all back and move two products off this Lil nigga. Coming up bad.

I found out why.... the day I caught him with this bitch who use to drop through acting like she wanted some dope. He pretend like he had to take to her to get it, but I would think while he was gone. Is he the run around? Or using this to come up on pussy? Silence made me think and ask the question, what the fuck am I doing? Am I a bum. No but he is.

I was square as hell at first. No matter what he said. I would counter it with "okay baby." and wait all cool till he get back. Because I made the money now. I wasn't a square to the game, or the streets. When he left, it's my trap. I didn't mean to take over.

His ass being in the street and me tired of him missing money when he would be gone, and leaving the older working class users to blow up the phone. I served them. Made my own rules. It was smart though and Black Boy wasn't doing numbers. Sitting at the house with only 3 people I allowed up, Bry if he ever found out would flip.

They were older working class people that got high after work.

The one man who called twice a week and once to borrow till payday had to return 140.00 off of borrowing a 40.00 piece of crack from me for 1 day. I told him. Your taking away from what I could have flipped man. But I was sweet and he agreed mainly his habit deluded his mind.

As long as I was checking the traps he had to come back home. But I was not thinking what they ass is doing while he gone. With a bad bitch in my car. Ikr. One day I opened her eyes, and was like..........

Picking up on vibes though has always been a trump card. Shit wasn't looking right. Like why i was upstairs in our room inside of the bathroom with him. That ended that shit. That life. I bust in that shit like what's up. What you smiling with. She ran out and he was like "baby this is a sell."

Me and this big mouth said, anything, perhaps the mouth was in charge, and my thought, and action followed. Whatever I said, is exactly what it means. My hardest trials was the yes's. Don't say yes to me constant.

"Nigga sell your ass then." waving the 9 milli till he ran out too. I then jumped in my car and took off. He came back later, and it was done mentally. I had already dumped him in my mind, he was sushi, and eaten up. Still I played that position.

I wasn't like your average girl. Back then I did not check a man's phone. & because you better not check my shit. I didn't smell drawers and watch nut sacks float in water.