Part 3- Don't... Sierra POV

Fuck I couldn't take the not knowing and decided to go look for my damn man by myself I already spoke to my brothers they were ready as always to see what was really up with a bold ass nigga trying us up. Anyone in our family is family to death. Bitch ass.

This fine ass Cuban agreed to jet ski across the water since apparently I was on the wrong side of the bridge where this stupid trolly took me, before getting my rental. Damn.

Hey, baby if you need a guide you gonna call me, you know ughh it's not safe these days out by yourself. The lil Cuban sexy thing still on the ski as I aborted it, I glanced him up just long enough to say thanks for the ride. You say go this way right. Yea, yea that way you should find dude right up in the town, by the street merchants, thx

Sierra POV

Looks like these clowns are planning on doing me any kind of way down here. But, hmm I came here to find out some very important well, information about my family.

Dude- I don't know anyone by that name around here though I told ya.

You know something I can get to that. I ain't asking. Yea you see me. What.

Dude- hey lady watch where you pointing that thing what's wrong with ya today? Oh I see your boyfriend did it. Right, you mad at his ass hunh.

I'm not asking you again. Where can I find them?

Dude- look come on here. Come on.
There is a rule, you don't do this shit.

Well somebody better tell me something and my leads led me to you. So where we going down here.

Dude- We going where niggazzz won't blow your head off. Lady. Come on.

Good because I still got this thing my purse is on me and my hand on it. And I won't hesitate to blow your head off. So don't shit me today.

Dude- Boy, whoever that man is of yours must have really pissed you off.
How come you ladies always date that type anyway? Do you more harm than good, I tell you these days I dunno.

Man, just tell me what I need to know I'm not going any further. That's it.

Dude- Come on in we here now shit.

Where we at? This yo place?

Dude- Shhh keep it down yes it's mine

Well should get you somebody in here to clean. Seriously though for real.

Dude- Now normally people don't come from out of no where and run up on me, you see this (knife) I cut a man from ear to ear one time.

Listen man I respect that you can ginsu people but this Lugger aint gone fool you. Where are they? Time ticks.

Dude- Here, this is the address?

Thank you. Say, why so easy?

Dude- somebody got to get a nigga back.

Say no more....... Walk me out.

As soon as I made it out of the breezeway I made it back to the ride.

Pulled up at Amber house nobody was home and maybe the landscaper left the gate open. I don't know but at first it wasn't even on my mind. I drove in.

Knocked on the door. Rang the bell even. Wiggled the knob, and it was locked. So I hopped the fence to the poolside and wallah what do you know presto the back door of their kitchen and back yard on the main level is open. No matter I got in.

Looked around for clues, still I saw nothing leading me to Anthony. Where the hell could he be? Fish.

I do I can smell fish instead of this nice fragrance the house is adorned with. Lucky bitch. Unlucky bitch now.

This place is still huge and me well I don't have time so I run from room to room collecting what I see of value.

And I leave. Of course gloves. Yes.

Why wouldn't I wear gloves. On my way to a hotel and spa now. Nothing left for me to do but ear a damn great meal and wait. Since I had to wait a treatment was definitely needed.

Shit. I'm here baby. So let's see magical world what do you have for Sierra today; it's not a question. A fact.

Locating where I need to be I talk to Google, and she's updated and ready to speak to me in this new place.

In fact I think Kartana is just as excited as I am to be here she's just updating and telling me exactly the addresses I give her or the place.

This bitch is on her job. I get to the strip and pull over. The gentleman to my left I could tell looked me up and down from my wheels to my step out with nothing beautiful long legs.

I'm doing what I gotta do. Shit I don't need nobody. I will roll up so quick and let it go. All I have is me. Well.

Anyway. Hey let me get a full special, y'all any good?

Lady- oh girl you ain't from round here hunh. Well you here the spot.

Good. Hook me up one of y'all.

Worker- Come, this way please.

I follow the woman to the chair and get ready to be serviced my pedicure, mani, and some diamonds. Not fake gem stones either I want a real diamond on two nails. Filled up.

Yea, I brought them here with me just for the occasion. The little nosy lady from earlier notice them immediately one pulling up at my feet and the other squeezing between the next chair over and on my hands.

She ask the question too, wow are they real? She says. Until I hit her and ear shot of everyone in the spot with that as show is my glocs. And wink.

I have no time for these basics. I came here to find out what I need to know.
That's it. I don't have time for the set up crew. While bitches actin silly.

I already have a ways to go, 62nd that ugly ass Amber should be getting a visit from me to when I find that ass.

She knows about where Anthony is or else they wouldn't have got caught at the ceremony. Like bitch ain't even been in the game long. A few uploads and a starter track, ugly bitch. Hmm.

Bitch hurry the fuck up with that one toe nail, I swear you won't catch me here no more. I couldn't help but get a little agitated I don't have rough feet, furthermore the bitch shouldn't hold my feet and then start talking to her girl, while not doing my feet to do it...

She got back on her job, yes a mam, yes a man she said. Fuck that. Anyway I was calm though, no static when it's cool. Ok but Amber is my biggest problem like a case to solve, never knew her moves. That's frustrating. I normally know a bitches moves quick

She was quicker, I mean I ain't on her like that, but she wasn't slow. Amber didn't have to dress cute, or even look like she had it together, why these niggas love her only they can know.

Swear on my grandma, I don't and she make me sick just thinking about her ass. Damn, I thought she would be gone by now, but shit with her name written all over it just keeps finding its way to ruin my fucking life.

The last was finally done with my feet, and my diamonds were boss, I handed out one by one, and explained any dropped were 12,000 a piece and play please. So what, you live only once.

And besides my zaddy gave me these. No not Anthony, please. But I need to really find him regardless of what.