Part 3- Abandoned SZA POV

Ladonna (SZA) POV-

Nothing was simple out here. I tried reaching Bry, but my efforts was relentless making me a boss look like a fool. Hub, had some good friends.

They were always there for both of us.
I should have never saw Bry as cute, or fine, or a way to come up on more than I already have. My mistake.

Now everything I worked for is defined by my fuck up, and his reluctance to own up to what we did.

Now Hub, wants to kill him. Why I ask him what will this solve. Nothing that he wants to talk about though. He doesn't want to hear it. He says the baby is his no matter what. And keep my mouth closed. Meaning no friends in my business. This is gone to far.

Bry was just a couple of nights of passion. I mean Hub was with Teresa I didn't say a word. I just did me, and now he mad as hell, but love should've had his ass home with me, like Toni said. How can I stop this?

Hating Amber was at the top of my list, Hub would have tried Bry if chances wouldn't been I showed up.

The nerve in me. Not afraid of anything. Men do this dirty. Women just fight or keep fucking your man until one of us leaves. Bitches. All the same course of action. Doing bad.

Real bad for now I couldn't focus on trying to ruin Amber, that slut will get the time of her life one day she is in the way of me and my grind. Before it's over Bry would see no other choice but to get me on the industry.

I'd make more money than most. My style is so unique. All these r&b's newbies sound alike, look alike, no one is original so what do I care of her she won't stop me. Another face to move.

Nothing at all. Just one tiny but huge catch to this though. I may need Amber help if I'm gone save my baby daddy and future. I love Hub, but this is way too personal now. He is a man.

Shouldn't he know how it feels to take a real nigga off the streets and let his kid miss him forever, and then plan on raising our kid. I'm not theat9type of woman at all. I could not look at him. If Hub goes through with this.

Maybe dirty is what it will take for me to get over any of it, not by my watch.

Amber, Amber, Amber, why couldn't Bry wake up? Maybe opposites really do attract Amber is a wild card I am a boss. Amber has issues, I am level...

Maybe her life will turn around that's what he wants for her

Maybe her life will turn around that's what he wants for her. But what about us? He never would say. Thinking this is Hub's baby. But, it's not The only man I had been with.

Out here everybody has something to need, or want, and get rid of. The main connection on all the goods.

Hub, didn't even want out of doing dirty deeds. Never did I want to just take a man life, but to these goons this shit came easily day by day. Take after play. The cops just didn't give a fuck.