Part 2- Time Elapsed

It was just weighing on Amber that while married to Anthony he thought of her as a pretty, drama queen, cooked and fucked him good but definitely someone who would take him cheating.

Singing to him, he knew she wanted to be in the studio. Instead he just moved her further away from her home, and that hindered her. She met Gin, and people like him. Already suffering from Anxiety she was prone to no sleep and drug addiction while still having a good sense of things related to life.

Tired is what she had become living with him. The overdose was a mistake. Anthony knew it, but chose to never live it down. That was the worst you could do to her. Forever hold her to something you knew about her. Amber hated that. She hated to be called a lie. Anything she wasn't. Her ride home right now, just brought the memories. Escaping from the hospital. Her friend let the door swing open. She remembers now as if it matters the cold.

Breathing heavy heavier and falling out

Breathing heavy heavier and falling out. She screamed out No, I won't die out in the yard of these Palms. Not today. She got up. She reached the end of the street, the end of the wooded Valley. Stuck, she continued driving but every now and then looking up.
Thanking God. The doctor was waiting in the car, he said I knew you would need a ride. Nobody gets outta here. Oh so why did you let me go through with this, Amber said to him. He explained the cold would wear off the drugs. And to not be seen doing the very foolish shit he was doing right now. Amber got in. Where are we going he asked her. I don't know where are you taking me.

Brrrrrrr hoooonk watch it crazy Bitch.
A driver of a huge truck yelled just now as Amber almost skid off the wrong thinking and driving. Amber looked up. She stopped the car to breathe. Wow, I just missed being dead Amber said.

She started the car back up. Amber knew she better pay attention to the road, and a little less to her feelings, memories, and sagas.
It was more at stake than just her. Wow, Amber had no friends well she did but she just couldn't talk to them now. It's been a while even though she was sure the love is real. Still she stayed away. It was more for her to prove now. A lot more.

Victorious is how she should be feeling, her own lioness proved more than any nigga or male species around her

Victorious is how she should be feeling, her own lioness proved more than any nigga or male species around her. Amber felt seeing it all was not enough. She wanted to see the world with these twins. No one knew about except Wendy. Amber thought the line should be darker. But she was satisfied with seeing the two lines one bold and the other not. Hyping up the daddy's head, but it is the truth. God blesses all seeds planted in love. Even if they barely spoke, and only had a great sex ship. Not a relatively great relationship. He loved her, but didn't know how.