Cuddle Day

Tyler's POV

     I woke up around 11:30am with my arm wrapped around Y/N. My mind began to panic but then I remembered we are dating. Whoops. I lied there looking at Y/N, I smiled to myself and continued to stare at her.
"Take a picture it might last longer." Josh whispered behind me.
His random appearance made me jump and cause Y/N to start to giggle.
"Don't worry Ty, I was up the hole time." She smiled and faced me and kissed me.
"How long have you been awake?" I asked.
"Since 9:45am." She replied.
"Oh." I said
"Yeah, its cute when you sleep especially when you part your lips just a little but." She smiled and got off of me.
"Wow Y/N, were you studying his face or something?" Josh said laughing.
"Hey, its kinda hard not to when you have Tyler Fricking Joseph as you boyfren." She said grabbing a water out of the fridge.
"I can't argue with that!" I said
"Haha of corse you can't anything that has to do with you, you are all up in it." Josh said laughing.
"Wow Ty, love yourself much." Y/N said.
"Not as much as I love you." I said walking towards her.
"Guys for real get a room!" Josh shouted. Y/N and I just rolled our eyes as Josh headed towards the door.
"I just realized I havent been home in 2 days and I dont have my phone so... SEE YA" Josh said running out of the door as Y/N and I just shrugged and laid back on the couch.
"Shouldn't we get up and do something today?" I asked.
"No, lets just make today a cuddle day and NO not what you are thinking." She said giggling.
"Darn it, maybe next time?" I said smiling.
"Ehhh I gotta think about it." She winked at me and giggled and the. snuggled up to my chest and fell back asleep and so did I.

Better chapter? Shorter Chapter? Whatever this chapter is I hope you liked it my brain has been running out of ideas. Suggestions¿ if have any.