So are we a thing?

your pov
He did it, he kissed me, and still is. Wait, what if he just kissed me to get me to shut the hell up. He pulled away smirking, and then frowning.
"Whats wrong?" I ask
"I love you y/n." He said closing his eyes waiting for my response.
"I love you too Tyler." I said.
He smashes his lips on mine. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist as he started grinding on me earning a quiet moan from me. He pushes me down on the bed and lays over top of me and smashes his lips to my neck.
"F-fuck Tyler." I moan.
He pulls off my neck just to remove my pants. I look down at myself and sigh in relief. He kisses on my covered womanhood and tries to take off my shirt, and I soon stop him from doing so.
"Don't take my shirt off please you won't like what you see." I plead as he whispers in my ear,
"Oh but I want to see my princess Fully Naked."
I bit my lip and allowed him to remove my shirt. He looks up and down and smashes his lips onto mine again. Soon something clicks into me something very surprising.
"You're going to have to return the favor too, Daddy."
He looks down at me and smirks and removes his shirt and then his pants leaving him in his boxers and me in my bra and panties. He attached his lips on my neck and started sucking me moaning. He goes from my neck to my breasts. He removes my bra and looks at me.
"So gorgeous." He moaned continuing with his trail of hickeys. He soon stops at my womanhood and grinds against it cause me to moan "F-fuck Daddy." he forcefully pulled down my panties and his boxers and entered his tip into my and then pulled out. "Don't be a te- OH FUCK DADDY HARDER," I moan as he chuckles and thrust in and out of me. "God y/n your so tight and wet just for me." Tyler says picking up his paste.
Later, I cum and starts sucking on his cock. "mmm fuck I love you." He moans. I suck him off and swallow every bit of his cum. I lay down on his bed and so does he. "So are we a thing now?" I ask
"Yes." he says back
"I love you." I mumble cuddling up to his chest. As I fall asleep I hear one more thing.
"But not as much as I love you."

(a/n HOLY SHIT would you call it smut or fluff I think smut so imma go with that see ya my lovelies. ❤️