You are Lovely

Tyler's POV

Y/N soon sat me and Josh down on the couch and told us what she thought was real. She had a dream, no it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare.
"Y/N, Josh and I would never hurt you." I said holding her.
"Yeah man, you're our fren and we love you." Josh said.
"Yeah especially me I Love you." I told her.
"Thanks guys but it just had me really creeped you and scared, I guess." Y/N said cuddling up to my neck.
"I love you guys." Y/N said.
"We love you too." Josh and I told her.
We got up and decided to go for a walk. Josh ended up walking home and me and Y/N decided to go to the park.
"Tyler?" Y/N asked.
"Yeah?" I said.
"How much do you love me?" Y/N asked.
"This much." I said pulling her into a kiss. The kiss was longs passionate and full of love and lust.
(Oh god)
She jumped on my lap until we realized there were people at the park with their kids... Whoops.
"Y/N ughh, We are in public." I groaned.
"Eh, kids gotta learn at some point and time." She said staying in her position. I got up and told her to jump on my back. She soon jumped on and I was practically running to my house.
"Faster babe faster." She said pointing her finger in the direction to the house.
"I'm trying I don't want to drop you." I said caring about her safety.
"Drop me and I kill you." She said laughing.
"I'm kidding." she said.
"Or am I." she said smirking at me.

Smut fluff whatever you wanna call it up ahead so please skip if uncomfortable

    We soon got home and almost instantly I pushed her against the door. She smiled and then said,
"Ya know, when I asked how much you loved me it didn't seem like that much." She said smirking into the kiss. I knew what she was trying to do and I decided to tease her. I stopped making out with her and made her stand on her own.
"Meh you're right but thats how I feel." I said trying to tease her.
"Oh really, maybe then I love you more." She said walking over to me.
"Oh you think you do." I said
"I mean that kiss was all you got." She said trying to tease me as well as I was trying to tease her. She walked over to me and rubbed her hand on my chest as she slowly walked away. I followed her to see where she was going.
"Ahh nope you cant not come in." she said smirking before closing the door.
At this point I had a full on boner. I tried to forget about everything so I went to the couch and sat down.
Y/N walks downstairs with a pink short silk dress things and a choker? I slowly got off the couch to see her closely.
"Where did this come from?" I ask.
"Eh I pick it up somewhere from the mall. Does it make me look fat, I feel like it does." She said.
"Does this answer your question?" I ask . Picking her up and shoving her against the nearest wall and attacking her lips. to
T-T-Tyler ahh what if y-your family comes in?" she moans as I attack her neck.
"Mmm oh they all went to New York to see my cousins and shit." I said. She didn't say anything until she pushed me back. She had so much force it sent me losing my balance and falling on the couch with soon her following. She hovered over top of me realizing she was in full control.
"You know I had this weird confident boost and I decided to look my best for my Boyfriend ." she said.
"Oh haha I thought you would say daddy." I said chuckling a little bit.
"Oh well... Daddys gotta prove himself until then no ones my daddy." she shrugged.
"I. Am. Your. Daddy." I said
"MmmmM prove it." She smiled as I soon grabbed her and she jumped up and put her legs around my waist. I walked her up to my room and laid her down.
"Ever done this before?" she asked.
"Nope you?" I asked
"Nope." She said
"Good." I said as she took off my shirt. We made out until I noticed her dress/ gown thing was still on. I reached my hand to take it off of her put she slapped my hand away.
"I have a piece of clothing on you have two." she said.
"So, daddy's rules and daddy says," I said taking off the last piece of clothing she had on. "This needs to leave, its covering up my baby girl." I said.
She giggled which for some reason sent me over the edge. I began to lower my head until I was right underneath her. I put in a finger a tiny bit and then pulled out.
"You fucking tease." she says as I laughed. I soon slid my two fingers in as she moaned.
"Good?"
"Ughh ahh mmm g-good." she said
"ill make you feel even better." I said as I began to lick her.
"F-f-fuck Tyler." she said
"Close?" I ask slowly eating her out.
"Yes ahh ohhh fuck." She moaned. She finally came as she flipped me over.
"Your turn." She said pulled off my skinny jeans and boxer revealing my huge dick.
"Can I help you with this?" she asked stroking me.
"Mmmh yes princess yes you can." I say. She then takes me in and starts to suck doing tricks and licks with her tongue.
"Fucking Y/N I-I'm c-c-close." I warned her and she picked up her speed which made me release into her mouth. She swallowed all of what I left and came back up to me.
"I love you" she said as we kissed slowly and deeply.
"I love you too." I said into the kiss.
We broke apart and laid next to each other until we both fell asleep.

Smut for you all Yay¿ depends if you liked it Word count 1050